Sugar active

(A/N: It's good to be active! But not too active.)
-
NYC

5:45 am|Tuesday

'Thwip!'

'Thwip!'

"There! One little nice web for the police to come get you, as a present for them! Of course." Peter said cheerfully, finishing webbing up the criminals.

He heard sirens at the distance "Oops! Sorry guys, No time for Chit chatting. The NYPD will get their package from your friendly neighborhood Spidey! Toodles." Peter now swing away from the scene as people started cheering.

'Feels nice to help somebody..'

"But it's getting me a little thirsty, I think I'm gonna stop by at the coffee shop. After all it is 5 am!" He said and swing faster to go to Starbucks. Peter landed gracefully infront of the entrance and bystanders jumped near him.

People are amazed that the hero is here outside of Starbucks, He went inside the shop and customers went quiet.

'Geez..Talk about silence..'

He slowly walk towards the cashier, Everyone looks at him in his every move. Peter was now front of the her, who is shaking in excitement and fear.

"Umm..Hi? Can I have some coffee? If you don't mind.." Peter said nervously 'Oh..So akward!' He thought, she nodded and started making the order.

Everyone started quietly snapping pictures of him and mumbling things, He sighed. The cashier was done and gave him his order.

Peter went to grab his wallet inside the waist belt, He stopped as she started talking "Oh no! it's on the house." She said quickly.

He hestitated "A-Are you sure? I mean..-" Peter trail of his sentence. She waved him off "I'm doing you a favor and take it, It's free." He nodded slowly, Maybe he has to accept the offer.

Peter thanked the cashier and got out of the coffee shop, He took a sip 'Hmm..To be honest, I never drink coffee before.' He thought and shrugged "Eh, It's not that bad. It's not like I'm gonna be a hyperactive maniac running around crazy."

Oh how he thought wrong.
-
Time skip
-
"I'M SO WRONG!"

He started regretting his descision as he runs around in the city, The news cast are broadcasting him on a helicopter above.

"Here we have today, Is that Spider-Man is running around in New York super fast! Who made him this fast? He must be regretting his descision of what he was doing. For he was saying things to himself." The reporter said.

'You have no idea..'

His heart is pumping with adrenaline and sugar in his system, Peter needed to stop this or else he will get sick.

"KAREN! CALL MR. STARK!"

"Calling Mr. Stark...."

"Hey Kid!"

"OH MR. STARK, I'M SO GLAD TO HEAR YOU?"

"Why are you running around so fast?! You're on the news!"

"WELL, I KINDA DRANK SOME COFFEE BECAUSE I WAS THIRSTY!"

"But you never drank coffee before!"

"AND I IMMIEDIATLEY REGRETTED IT! PLEASE HELP ME!"

"Ok! Pete just stop running and stay STILL!"

"BUT I-I CAN'T MR. STARK, I'M JUST TOO HYPER TO STAY STILL! I'LL PROBABLY VOMIT IF I STOP!"

"CRAP! Uhhh...J-Just keep running, I think it will wear you off!"

"OK, PLEASE HURRY!"

"I will! Be safe!"

The call ended and he was still running, Bystanders make space for him so they won't get hit.

It's been going on for hours until he stopped running.

"I think Spider-Man stopped running, Is he okay!?" The reporter is concerned for the hero, Everyone is.

Peter was jogging slightly and now he slowly walked, Then he collapsed.

Iron man came in quickly to the scene and his faceplate was up, Panic and worry written all over his face. Tony kneeled beside him and shake the hero gently.

"Kid? Are you okay!?" He said panicking.

"M-Mr. Stark? Yeah I think I--" Peter stopped talking, lift up his mask to his nose and vomit.

Tony rub his back in circular motion "Woah! Slow down kid..Let it all out." He soothed the teenager and keep doing it for minute until he stop vomitting.

"Uggghh...I-I think I'm okay now.." Peter said tiredly and glance at Tony "Thank you Mr. Stark..I appreciate it."

He smiled at him "Hey don't thank me, That's the least I could do." Then he patted his masked head "Now, I think you should NEVER drink coffee ever again. That's a new rule now." Peter nodded.

"You said it Dad..." Peter suggishly said and pass out, snoring lightly. Tony frozed and smiled softly at him, his heart melted at the word.

He picked up the child and flew away from the crowd.
-
Next Day...

It's been everywhere, Newspapers and Talk shows.

Tony smirked at Peter, Who is groaning in despair.

"What's wrong Pete? Cat got your tounge?" He snickered, Peter glared at him angrily.

"I can't beileve I said it, I totally regret my descisions.." He cried out depressingly.

"But you think of me as father and I think of you as a son, You're like my family with the team." Tony honestly replied and he smiled happily.

"Yeah okay, I think of you as Father but thanks, I forgive you" Peter checked the newspaper Tony gave him.

'Is Spider-Man a child of Tony Stark?'

'Figures.'
-