Don't bully my son

Hey ya'll it's ya author speaking.

This book will have slower updates for a short while because I have to make my name clear.

Lol just kidding, school stuff.

Anyways here's a one-shot you losers!
-

Peter Parker is going to school! Yay.

Actually no, It's not 'yay It's a 'nay'.

He dreaded going to school, Writing on dead tree products means killing trees! Wasting time sitting on the same chair and go to another class to sit another is boring, letting teachers talk about nonsense is making everyone's ears bleed.

But, What a parent always says: "School is important to children, So you can have a great education and future!"

Bullcrap (I'm sorry, I disapproved of this but this is how I described school)

So every student has to put up with this pressure their going through...

Especially bullying.

"Yo! Penis Parker, Where do you think you're going?" Flash Thompson, The rich-snob bully in the school, who wants to be famous, walks up to Peter.

The young hero roll his eyes and turn around "What is it Flash?" He said annoyed, Flash smirked "Aw come on Parker, You know what time it is." (I really don't want Peter to be hurt but hey? This is for the book dudes) The bully raised his fist and-

SMACK!

and a kick is followed.

THUD!

Peter fell to the ground on his knees as he groans in pain (not like that you pedos) His lip is bruised and he has a black eye on the right, He felt his leg break after that, Peter held back a scream.

Flash grinned, satisified with his work "You're so pathetic Penis, Who wouldn't want you around? Nobody doesn't want a useless nerdy loser." He hissed and kick Peter one last time, The bully laughed as he left the injured hero.

Peter layed there for a moment and stood up weakly, Peter threw up a hood over his head. not wanting everyone to see his bruises, He limp to the exit as he saw Happy waiting.

The Un-Happy (Hah) man grunted "Kid, You're 2 minutes late." Peter nodded, Thinking about what Flash said, Happy looked suprised.

The man thought the kid was gonna talk his ear off, To be quite honest. He's fond of the hero, This made him worried just a little (Or should I say Big with a capital B) Happy got inside and Peter too.

The teenager sat his elbow on the side and look outside of the window, Being quiet for once in a while.

Ok, Now Happy is being capital B worried, He looked over the window (Thingy that connects the limo? Idk) seeing some bruises on the kid's face, Happy secretly called Tony.

"Happy? Why are you calling me? Is this about the kid?"

"Yeah Tony, This is about the kid." He whispered, not letting Peter hear with his enhanced senses.