You're Merc in shining Spandex!

(A/N: Everyone, The moment you all been waiting for.

Also the sequel of 'Hey! Nice Costume'

This is a Spideypool One-Shot Time!
No smut, Just Fluff!)
-----------------------------------
NYC (Yeah same old, same old)

8:57 am
Friday March 7, 2018

"Hey look! It's Spider-Man!"

Someone shouted when he pointed at the blue-red clad hero, Everyone has heard and was now crowding where Spider-Man was stopping a bank robbery.

He was fighting 5 robbers with guns, knifes, The hostages are already taken to the paramedics, But Peter was having trouble with the thugs.

I mean five against one? That's sounds unfair, He could beat them for sure...

Oh, Didn't he mention that one of them has a freaking bazooka?

Of course, He didn't.

"STOP! Shooting me with a bazooka!" He screamed as he dodged another bazooka blast, How did they even get those?!? Is it even legal? Did they just bought it in Walmart?

Because if they did, He knew somethings wrong with the store and the cashier.

He was interrupted by getting hit with it's rockets, He made contact with the hard wall, Debris flew everywhere and making a hole, He groan in pain, He could feel his ribs being broken and maybe his leg.

'I'm so screwed right now...'

Peter was really screwed, He's gonna die right here, right now.

He's gonna miss school and he's gonna miss building Legos with Ne-

He heard a shout, mostly like: "WOOOOOHHHOOOOO!!!" Is it that-

"Deadpool's in the house! And I'm gonna save my sweety patooty, So BACK OFF!!" Wade shouted at the people who hurt his little precious spider, You could tell he was very ticked off.

He went to the injured-covered hero, He looked up at his best (boy) friend, It was blurry but Peter knew that it was chaos, Hearing screams and explosions, Also a girl screeching, Mostly it's the robbers, He almost laughed at that.

Keyword: almost

I guess his broken ribs poke slightly at his lungs, This is a very deadly situation he was in, He groan in pain and tiredly just lay there, Everything is a mess.

And then silence.

Everything and everyone is quiet, not a single word, sound or a bazooka blast.

He was being pick up bridal-style, and Peter could hear the sirens, whispers and someone talking?

He really needs to stop getting himself injured all the dang time.

(Author: Phew, No more of those colorful words! Deadpool and some adults will say those! Not our little precious pete!)

(Yeah! Let the adults handle this!! He's innocent!)

(Author: That's right, Deadpool Resume!)

(Yes Author ma'am sir!)

Let's get back to the story, Shall we?
---------------------------------
Time Skip
---------------------------------
Wade's apartment

2 hours ago...

Peter woked up in a unfamiliar place, most likely it smells like sh-

"A RAT THAT JUST PEED!"