Warm realization

(A/N: NYPD INTERACTION TIME!)
FYI: The characters are made up, So it can make sense in the story.
--
NYPD Station

11:12 am
Saturday|December 15, 2018

P.S I notice about the dates being wrong so I'm fixing that later.

Officer Dean Keith is the nicest father, husband and a police officer. He always make sures that the people in the city is safe and healthy.

He was in his office doing paperwork when Spider-Man bash through the doors shaking visibily. Everyone look at him shock and concern, He trotted his way towards the chairs. They started scooting to make space for the young hero.

Spidey sat down, wrap his arms to warm himself and thanked them, It is snowing after all but he's not wearing anything warm and cozy. People glanced at him concern, Worried if he's sick.

Dean stood up and grab a blanket he always kept when someone was cold or sick. He went towards to Spider-Man and gave him the big cozy blanket, He looked up and shakily took the blanket from him.

He wrap it around himself and snuggle his face around it, Closing his lenses. Everyone 'aww!' and started taking pictures of how adorable he is.

Spidey blushed under his mask "Oh, T-Thank you Mr....?" He trail off his sentence, Extending the Mr. Dean chuckled softly "Just call me Dean" He replied gently and He nodded as he started to sneeze like a kitten.

They frozed and started mumbling some things like:

'Aww! That is so cute!'

'I didn't realize he's too adorable to die'

'That sneeze is freaking cute and adorable'

He started to cover his face, His mask covering his face is there but it's on instinct. He blushed really red, like really red.

Officer Dean was amused No Everyone was really amused. He went back to his office to grab freshed coffee and out to give it to the arachnid hero.

Spidey glanced at the mug longly "I-I'm sorry Dean, I can't drink coffee" He said apologically, Everybody in the station looked at him in shock and realization dawned on them.

Spider-Man is a kid?

I know what your thinking, That's too fast to realize he's a kid. But who doesn't drink coffee? Kids.

So basically everyone suddenly felt protective of the small innocent child hero, Officer Dean is good with kids so he's gonna protect him and take care of him, Everyone does.

Spidey look around frantically at the people staring at him. He was really confused on why everyone is st--

Oh. OH.

'I messed up, big time.'

He made a sound of frustration, They snap out of their shock and still looking at him, He was banging his head on his fist.

Spider-Man was mumbling things to himself like:

'Agh...Mr. Stark is gonna kill me.'

'Why can't you always be quiet Peter?'

'I'm so dumb, Maybe that's why nobody tells me secrets.'

Everyone can't hear what he said, His hand went towards his waist belt and brought out a phone. He dial a number and put it on his masked ear.

First ring..

Second ring...

Thir-