Interviews whose?

(A/N: nope...It sounds like you're not breathing, Full of people asking questions and you will be all like "UMM UMM!?" Nervously you know?)
-
I don't know what it's called.

8:56 am|Monday

"You wake me up....in 6 am..just for this?"

They're inside a room full of reporters and interviewers, sitting down on a big U-shaped couch.

"Yeah, Not my fault...It was the producer who came inside to talk with us for a interview of Spider-Man. We refused to him politely because it's 6 am and then the second time he asked, We immediatley accepted and that's why we're here." Tony said to him apologetically.

Peter glared at him the whole way here and across the couch where he was sitting next to Bruce, He was super tired last night cause of homework and patrol.

"I can't beileve you accepted the second time he asked for an interview, you could have just ask me?!" Peter scolded them and everyone flinched.

Steve sighed "Sorry, It's for the best." He groan tiredly and sit upright.

"Fine...Let's do this!"

Peter did a thumbs-up to the people who is filming this.

They nodded and started.

"Okay! People you can ask questions now!"

Everyone started raising their hands up and he nervously picking which one to answer too.

"You, with the green shirt and glasses." He pointed his finger to the said described person, He cough and ask.

"Spider-Man, What are your hobbies?" The reporter asked, Peter scratched his masked head.

"Well..I'm mostly like science, chemistry and all science related. Also I guess hacking and a bit of singing?" He responded uncertain but honest and he seem suprised.

"So you must be a nerd?" He asked, Peter was mindly a bit offended.

"Yeah, well I am technically a nerd but I prefer as a geek thank you and I'm smarter than these two old men." He pointed between Tony and Bruce.

Tony gasped with fake hurtness "Geez..Spidey, No need to brag. But yeah that's the truth." He replied and Bruce hummed, not really affected by the insult.

"Do you have any more questions sir?" He ask politely and the reporter shook his head.

"No, that will be all."

He sat back down and another reporter was picked.

"Hi, I'm Belle Valerie and I'm gonna ask you one question. Do you think of the avengers as coworkers or family?" She ask, Peter smiled softly behind his mask.

"Even though we worked together as a team, I think of them as second family." He responded honestly and Belle nodded, writing down notes on her pad.

"What about you're first family? You said they're like second family. Right?" Peter flinch a bit but she didn't take notice.

His voice wavered slightly "Mhm...Y-Yup, Wow..This is like really personal can we skip that question...I don't want to talk about that." Everyone look at him sympathetically and let that question slide.

"I'm sorry if that's personal for you, But I think that would be all." Belle apologized. sympathy in her voice and sat back down on her chair.

Natasha was next to Peter and side-hug him, He felt comfortable and lean on her shoulder.

Everybody took notice of that but pretend not too to ruin the nice moment.

"I think I'm fine while I'm like this, next question please?" Every reporter ask every question, not personal ones to not hurt the young hero's feelings more.

"What do you do everyday when you're out of the mask?"

Peter lit up on that "Ooh! Now you're making me excited, What do I do everyday while I'm out of my mask? Hmm...sounds hard." He lift his hand under his chin, thinking deeply.

"Aha! I know I like to spend time with the team, build stuff and listening to music, videos in my spare time. It was amazing and really relaxing until these bozos except you Natasha, Steve and Bruce woke me up at 6 am!" When he said that he glared at everyone sitting on the couch except the three people mentioned.

"What!? But the three of them accepted too!" Clint reasoned, Peter scoffed.

"Oh yeah? but these three are my  favorite people and I can't stand mad at my favorites." Peter smirked as everyone look at him in desbelief.

The three of them smiled softly at him "O-Oh?! What?! I created that suit for you and that's how you repay me? I change my mind, give it back!" Tony tried to reach him until he back away.

Peter tsked "Tsk, Tsk, No Mr. Stark We created this suit together and that's how you repay me? By just waking me up in 6 am cause I was outside protecting people. Now that's just cruel." He dramatically fall down and Clint catched him.

"Oh no! He's dead, Why?! Why?!?" He cried out playfully and everyone snickered inside the room.

Peter coughed "C-Clint? Avenge my death by telling Mr. Stark that I watched his photo albums when he was little kid. P-Please! Clint, promise me! Then scene." He roll his head down to make affect and Clint screamed.

"NOOOOOO! WHY?! I will avenge you spidey! Cause you're also like family to me!" Tony was fuming right now, embarassed.

"Since when?!" He shouted angrily at him, Peter's head slowly got up "It's just a joke Mr. Stark, No need to take it seriously." He apologized ashamed but turned into a sinister smirk.

"Pft..But I did." Peter whispered so quietly, nobody couldn't hear it. Even Steve with his super hearing.

Both of them stood up and dust off the dirt, back into their respective spot.

"Now, that's over with. Next!" Peter said it casually, like none of that never happened. Everyone went quiet until they ask questions again.
-
Time skip...
-
"No more questions?"

They shook their heads no, Peter stretched "Agghh...Finally! I don't think I'll hold out much longer." He yawned tiredly.

"Hey, What time is it anyways?" He asked.

"It's basically 5:29 pm, We've been here for 10 hours." Bruce answered for him, Peter's eyes widen.

"10 hours!? I haven't been outside since then. I have sooo much to do!" He groaned and slump in his seat.

Steve patted him on the back "Oh don't worry, We asked your friends to take care of it." Peter perked up at that.

"Wait?..What do you mean?"

Then he realized.

"OH!"
-
HAHAHA! I MISS THIS.

anyways it's my birthday today or if this is upload late then you missed it.

I'm getting older.

See you Fam!

Ruru~