Don't mess with the Spider

NYC

12:08 pm|Thursday

"Steve, On your left!"

You're wondering what they are doing.

Well, It all started as a nice mid-day with being with the Avengers, Playing video games, Tinkering in the lab and everythying they just always do.

But then this happen.

"This bi**ch needs to be taken down!"

"Language!"

"Shut it Steve!"

They were fighting a giant thing, It was slimy and kinda looks like a pokemon.

Tony shoot his repulsors at it but it was sucked inside of it.

"Oh gross, What is this thing?" He said in disgust.

Spider-Man shoot his webs up to lift his body off the ground "I don't know, but it can sucked anything that you shoot it with...soo don't shoot." He punched it with his strength but was bounced off.

In result, Peter punched himself.

"And this can bounce off our attacks...great." He said in a sarcastic voice, Peter groan in frustration "How can we beat this slimy crap!?" Clint shouted, shooting his explosive arrows  at it agressively.

Natasha use her widow bites but it didn't even flinch "This thing must be invincible, If it's made of slime then maybe we should use something against for it to melt.." She mumbled then put her finger on her comm.

"Tony, What kind of chemical can beat slime?"

"Uhhh...I don't know? Fire?"

It kinda made her have a plan but it's worth a shot.

"Everyone! Use anything that can melt that thing using fire!" Natasha said it to everyone and they nodded.

They used every burning hot stuff to melt that slimy monster.

Sadly, Tony got hit by it's arms.

He saw what happened.

Peter is seeing red in his vision, He didn't know what he was doing until he started fighting it brutally fist after fist making the slime going down.

Everyone was watching him with wide eyes, scared out of their wits. They have never seen Spider-Man or Peter like this.

"KAREN, Activate insta kill mode." He mumbled.

"Affirmative."

His lens hardens when he shot his arm out to shoot his webs, Sorry readers but logic is out of the window.

The webs was normal for a second until fire started to encased it, The monster was hit and slowly started to melt into regular slime.

"That's what you get. For hurting my Dad."

Peter shook his head and look around "Huh?...What happened? Did we do it?" He looked down and saw the slime's remains "Oh! We really did it! He-" Peter's sentence was unfinished until He saw Tony laying on the ground.

"MR. STARK!"

He ran to his mentor, Peter kneeled down beside him. Checking his pulse for any slow beating but neverless okay.

Peter sighed in relief "Oh thank the gods, You're okay Mr. Stark." He lift him up in a sitting position "Is there any injuries?" He ask worriedly.

Tony shook his head slowly, unable to speak of what just happened, Peter hug him tightly "We should probably get you to the medical bay.." He helped him get up and went to the others.

They were just standing there, Natasha has never been scared of her life. Everyone moves out of the way for the two people "Uhh..Guys? Why are you just standing there? We need to go." Peter said in confusion.

Everyone nodded and joined them on the quinjet for them to go back.

And that's why you should never mess with the spider.
-
Bonus:

"How come everyone's injured but me?" He whined.

Everyone look at each other in fear "Well..Uhh..Actual-" Bruce was cut off by Tony.

"You were unconcious! Bruce fixed you up, nice and tight! Right Brucie?" He glanced at him with a knowing look.

Bruce nodded "Y-Yeah! I-I did because you were injured so I have to give you some medical attention..Yeah.." He nervously laugh, Peter gave him a suspicous look until he nodded.

"Okay...Ohh I wish I could see the fight!"

Maybe next time...
-
D.O.N.E

This Chapter is like...Short and doesn't make any sense.

Gah.