Mystical teachers

Requested by This_MARVELous_world

The moment I've been waiting for.
-•-

[1]

Loki was the first one to teach the young misgardian magic. He felt a stange..feeling to the teen.

When he was visiting his brother, The god encountered Peter sitting on a couch. Watching some kind of animated pictures. (Screw this. If Peter loves memes and vines then Anime has one of them, I make a lot of references. It can also be related to anime!)

Loki never expected Stark to recruit children now. He mostly didn't care about that, He went towards the couches and sat on one of them. Distancing himself from the spider.

Peter felt a hum from the back of his head. He looked towards the threat until he saw a stranger sitting casually on the couches.

The teen felt alarmed and just sat there, not wanting to be noticed by a dude that you never met before. It's basically screams stranger danger!

Loki look in the corner of his eye on the quiet spider. So he did noticed his presence, The god then turned his head to fully see the teenager. Who obviously flinched.

"Don't worry. I'm not gonna kill you or anything, I'm just mostly visiting my brother" Loki calmly explained. Peter still tensed but asked "Brother..? Are you Thor's sibiling?" The god nodded "Indeed. You are correct, I'm Loki. The god of mischief." He introuduced.

Peter beamed "O-Oh sorry! I thought your an enemy since I never seen you before. Uncle Thor has been talking a lot of stories about you! I think you're a great guy." He excitedly said. Suddenly he raised his hand shyly "I'm Peter. Peter Parker, I'm staying here on the weekend." The spider stated.

Loki shook his hand. Smiling in amusement "It's nice to be your aquiatance Peter, Where's everyone?" He looked around confused. He didn't see anyone when he arrived but seeing the Spider child.

Peter rub his neck "Well..They're on a mission for a few days except Wanda and Vision but both of them are on a date so I'm the only one inside the place" He chuckled quietly.

Loki raised an eyebrow expectantly "So did Stark recruits children now?" Peter spluttered "N-No! Mr. Stark offered me to join the Avengers and I accepted when I declined the first time. I wanted to be on the ground for awhile, also I'm not a child! I'm fifteen." He pouted.

Loki laughed "Oh. Wait? Are you perhaps a superhero?" The spider nodded "I'm called Spider-man, I have the powers of a spider!"

He nodded "I can do magic." Then he summoned two ice creams and gave one to Peter.

He gratefully took it and nimbled on it "Thanks Mr. Loki!" Peter smiled.

Loki smiled "You're welcome"

The young spider thought of an idea "Can you teach me magic?"

The god blinked and flashed a mishievious smirk "Of course Peter. I will happily teach you the sacred spells and magic" The teen raised his fist on the air excitedly "Yes! When do we start?"

Loki brought a book out of nowhere "Now." Peter grinned.

-•-

[2]

Dr. Strange was he second person to teach Peter magic. He actually met him when he was called at the tower.

He couldn't believe that the teen has been into the mystic arts, Peter really is a believer for everything.

But the moment he went inside the building. He saw Tony and a teenager talking about some science topics.

Dr. Stange coughed on his hand to gain their attention, It worked as they whirled their heads around to see the man himself "Stark. Why am I called here? I'm not here for no reason. Is there an emergency?" He asked. Tony smiled and stood up from his spot.

"Ah yes Stephen. I was wondering if you could...I don't know, Take care of Peter for an hour?" He whispered the last part. The former surgeon did a double-take "Do I look like a babysitter to you? I have better things to do but to take care of a teenager." He scowled.

Tony rolled his eyes "Please Strange, It's just for an hour. I can't escape this meeting since Pepper wants me there so badly, I'll make it up to you" He pleaded. He sighed "Fine. You owe me this one Stark!" The genius nodded and went towards the spider, Who was reading a book.

"Hey kid? I need to go to an important meeting. Someone will look after you, I'll be back for an hour 'kay?" He told him. Peter smiled in an understanding way "Sure Mr. Stark. Good luck!" Tony grinned and ruffled his hair "How many times do I have to tell you. It's Tony to you." The teen nodded "Okay Mr. Stark"

He shook his head "You're giving me wrinkles. Bye kid!" Tony waved and went inside the elevator. Peter waved back happily.

He smiled as the doors closed, The young spider sighed and noticed the man in the room "Umm..Hi?" Peter managed to squeak out. He was really nervous about strangers.

Dr. Strange hummed "I'm Dr. Stephen Strange. I'm gonna be taking care of you for an hour, is that okay?" He asked. Peter nodded curtly "Yeah, Mr. Stark really cares about me. I'm sorry about that" He apologized.

He shrugged "I've always been in that man's shenanigans. It's fine, You're name is Peter right?" The spider made a sound of confirmation "Yup! Hey, Are you a wizard or..?" He trailed off.

Dr. Strange sighed "No. I'm the sorceror of the Mystic arts, not a wizard" He stated. Peter sweatdropped "Ah right. Sorry" He waved him off "It's alright really."

"So can you teach me magic? Please." He requested.

The man didn't expect someone so young to be determined about magic.

Dr. Strange obliged "Sure but..are you sure Stark won't mind?"

Peter smirked "Oh he won't mind at all."

-•-

A year later. The two teachers taught Peter about magic, spells and other things he need to know.

Finally, He can do magic with a snap of a finger. Now he can summoned stuff! Isn't that cool?

He was really happy that he met these two. They were his mystical teachers.

Now Peter will won't have a problem as he tries summoning a person for once.

No harm done. Right?

-•-
Done!

Oh geez. It's already late, time flies so fast!

Requests will be finished soon.

Be patient okay?