Sibs, Dibs and Everything Sings!

(A/N: Alternative universe where Peter has a twin sister.)
-
Times Square

1:01 pm|Thursday|December 20, 2018

"Woah!"

The twins dodged Sandman's attacks as they punched him in the gut.

Everyone formed a huge circle of the twin vigilantes and the villian

"Urrggghh! You filfthy bugs!"

"Wait! Wait! Time out! Did you said something?"

Peter did a time-out sign as her sister, Penny stopped too.

"Yeah! Did you just call us filfthy bugs?" She questioned the supervillian angrily, He nodded.

"For the last time! We're Arachnids not bugs! Do you even know that?" They shouted in unison.

Sandman growled "Whatever! Who cares about that! What I care is that I'm going to destroy you!" The twins roll their eyes at that "So clįche..." Peter whispered quietly to Penny. She nodded "Yeah..Always saying that everytime" She whispered back, They giggled quietly.

He looked at them annoyed "Hey! Are you even listening to me?!" Sandman yelled angrily, They snickered and nodded.

"Yeah! We are listening, but you're just too boring!" They both laughed loudly, Everyone started laughing too. Sandman started to go red and went to attack them.

"I'll show you!"

The twins' Spidey sense tingled and dodged, They punched him in the face. Resulting how strong both their punches are, He was knocked out unconcious.

The NYPD took him away and the Chief went towards them "Thanks for the help. Spidey and Webs, I hope we will be helping each other again in the future" He thanked them and Peter nodded his head "Sure Chief! We're always happy to help whatever you need!" He smiled softly and went back to the police.

The spiders fist-bump each other and swing away, The crowd started throwing cheers and taking pictures on their phones.

"Wow! That sure is a great day, isn't it Penny?" Peter said happily to his twin, Penny nodded excitedly "Mhm! I love helping people, It feels nice and..." She trail off her sentence. He looked at her in worry "And....?" Penny sigh and glance at Peter "and it feels nice doing it with you! For what happened...I bet he was proud for what we did! Right?" She said sadly, He nodded in sadness.

"Yeah...Well, We better get back to Aunt May or else we'll be scolded" They swung faster to their apartment and went through their window. They went into seperate bedrooms and changed out of their suits and into casual clothes.

They went out and into the kitchen, They saw Aunt May watching TV on the other side. The twins made a sandwich and sit next to each other on the stools.

"Hey Aunt May, Whatcha' watching?"

She jumped startled but calm nonethless, May turn around her head and glare at them playfully "Oh! Peter and Penny, I didn't see you there. Don't scare an old lady who was watching 'Masterchef'" She said a bit angry, They have apologetic looks.

"Hehe...Sorry Aunt May, Never gonna happened again" They said in unison, She smiled gently at them "Ok I forgive you, How about you go outside and buy some eggs? We ran out" The twins nodded and began to stood up. They both grab their wallets and head out.

"Bye Aunt May! See you later!"

Peter waved and Penny smiled at her as they closed the door.

May laughed quietly.