Bark, Meow, etc

(A/N: :') Ya.)
-
Central Park

Mid-day...

Awe....

"Bark!"

S-So cute! Kawaii!!

Peter was fuming over this puppy, He was looking at it with awe and determination.

I-I want to keep it..make it safe and healthy as possible!

Bystanders are looking at him, staring at the puppy who was staring back at him with a cute confused face.

(Peter was in patrol when he found this cute puppy running around the park, It was abandoned and he was angry about it but the puppy made him feel better.)

Peter was melted at the sight, He fell down with a fainted sigh "You're too cute to die! I must protect you!" He said it with determination.

The civilians were suprised and shocked Oh god, He's protecting a dog with his life... They thought, Peter just couldn't handle its cuteness!

He stood and bent his knees to properly look at it "Do you want to come with me buddy?" Peter pat its head and it yip. He was struck by its cuteness.

"Is that a yes?"

The puppy nodded.

Peter gasped in suprised "You c-could understand me?!" The puppy nodded again with a happy woof.

He clench his fist and maybe he was tearing up a little A puppy that can understand me...SO COOL! Peter thought amazed and picked it up.

"I'm gonna take good care of you, I feel bad for you..you've been abandoned and that's not right!" He yelled with more determination and patted his back lovingly.

"Who's a good boy? Yes you are! I love dogs but I also love animals!" Peter spotted a cat, He ran towards it.

The cat look at him with a bored look on his face until it meowed.

Peter hesitantly pet it and it accepted his offer, The cat touch his hand with his paw. He awed.

"Do you want to come home with me?" He asked

The cat nodded.

This day keeps getting better!

So whenever he sees an animal, Peter takes it home but he has to hide them in his room because of Tony.

Tony found out when he came to his room cause he keeps hearing some animal noises, Tony opened the door and screamed.

"PETER BENJAMIN PARKER! WHY ARE THERE ANIMALS IN. YOUR. ROOM!"

Let's just say Peter was grounded for a month and the animals are in a place where Tony built them for a place to stay.

Tony couldn't handle the cute puppy eyes Peter always pulls and says yes quickly.
-
Animals are so cute amarite?