Gen Z humour

(I now understand. I watched too many memes, since I'm one with the Generation Z.)

=÷=

(One; this is from Twitter I found in the Internet.)

Peter and Shuri were trapped inside an escape room. A person who works the whole project was looking at them, telling the two gen Z children the whole purpose of the room. "What happens if we don't get out?" Shuri piped up.

"You die instantly." He replied.

Then Peter and Shuri yelled. "YES!" and both high fived each other with big huge grins.

The worker was concerned. They're only teenagers who had a future ahead of them...

=÷=

Peter had a tide pod on his hand. Shuri got a condom. "Ready?" She said, smiling like a goof.

"Let's get this bread." They both ate/snorting the two items. The two teenagers ignored the horrified looks coming from the Avengers. Peter and Shuri breathed, and passed out

The team looked at their bodies and exchanged worried glances. "Should we call a therapist?"

Peter's hand lifted and did the finger. "F*ck no."

=÷=

(Second; also from the Internet. Mainly from Tumblr.)

Shuri was on her phone doing the usual watching memes and laughing out loud, until she got a video call with a mysterious number.

She thought that it would be dangerous to respond to this number. But eh, she doesn't care. So she pressed the green button and smiled widely. "Yo what's up, it's zzboidabs speaking."

The caller spoke in a very deep, and breathy kinda voice. "I'm inside your house and I will kill you...~"

Shuri stared at the screen for a moment. She shrugged. "Oh lit hurry up tho."

×+×

Peter had the same thing happening "Do you want to die...?"

His face had a confused expression. "Yeh, what kinda question-"

=÷=

(Third; Internet, main thing tumblr)

Peter screwed up, like f*cked up. "I want to die."

Steve Rogers, being the person in the 30's who knows about fatalitism and dark humour from WW2, stared at him. "There's bleach under the sink-"

James 'Bucky' Barnes, the man who got Steve's back in the 30's. Talking about how milk costs a little during the old sh*tty times in WW2, is looking at the teenager. "The ropes are inside the closet-"

The Avengers had the same thought. "???!!!!?????!!"

=÷=

Shuri and Peter looked down, upset that Tony and T'challa can't let them go to the event of storming inside Area 51. They were supposed to be the Naruto runners in the plan.

Ned and MJ watched the two, and willingly decided to comfort them. "What's wrong dude and dudette?" Ned asked, sitting down next to Peter and MJ to Shuri.

He sniffed. "Storm Area 51, couldn't let us go because it's illegal.."

"Sh*t man.." MJ said. (Translation: That's incredibly horrible. I'm really sorry that happened.)

Shuri nodded, wiping away a tear. "I know.."

They stayed silent, thanking their friends to comfort them during their bad upsetti times. "Wanna break the rules and storm Area 51 with the rock throwers and the Kyles'?" MJ suggested.

The teenage squad grinned. "Həll yeah!"

=÷=

Shuri came inside the room with white dust on her face. T'challa incredulously glanced at his weird sister. "Shuri, what happened?" He asked, concern evident in his voice.

She smiled. "Well brother, I accidently smell the cocaine," (Is that how you spell it?) Shuri moved her finger, motioning Peter to come in.

He step inside the room with the same predicament. "Hey everyone!" Peter waved enthusiastically.

Everyone gaped at the teenagers. "Peter," Tony spoke up wearily. "You're grounded."

He just shrugged. "Okay."

Shuri slung an arm around the brunet's shoulders. She did a peace sign towards the team. "So hey, we're gonna raid Area 51 and see if there's actually aliens. So you can't stop all of us," Peter gave them a thumbs up with a goofy smile. "Let's see them aliens!"

They both headed to the window and smashed it, breaking it to small pieces. The adults hurriedly went to the edge to see if they're still alive. A shout was heard and everyone look up to see Peter and Shuri flying with jet packs. "Sayonara!"

The Avengers exchanged a look. "May is soo gonna kill me."

×+×

⬛Well that was weird.⬛