Meet Peter #2!

Hey I got this thing in my mind suddenly

Read and see!
-

Peter was bored out of his mind, He's been sitting on his room for the past hour doing nothing.

He already finished homework and also finished his book that he got from the bookstore.

Peter was laying down on his bed and sighed faintly "I'm soooooooo bored! I should go see what everyone's up to" He mumbled, getting up from the comfy mattress.

The teen went outside and into the living room to see everyone and a bunch of new people, That Peter didn't get the time to look at.

He waved to them "Hey guys, How are you?" He unconciously said. still not noticing the new guests.

Tony coughed "Uhh..Kid?" Peter didn't hear him as he went to the kitchen "Oh man, You didn't know how bored I was. It was terrible." He grab a glass and an OJ carton from the fridge.

Peter poured some juice "Should I invite Shuri? We could hang out and build some cool tech!" He rambled still, He came back to the room connecting to the kitchen and drink his orange juice.

As he looked up, Peter almost spit out the liquid. Are those aliens?! Oh crap he's been ignoring them and didn't notice! What if they killed him? That would be co-

Parker, What the heck are you saying?! These are aliens for goodness sake He shook his head furiously. eyes widened in fear "A-Ah! I'm so sorry! I-I didn't notice you were there and I was rude, Excuse my manners! Please don't kill me!" Peter apologized quickly, shielding himself from the so-called 'aliens'.

Everyone looked at the teen and at each other in amusement "Woah Pete, They aren't here to kill you. There's no need to be scared" Tony soothed, walking towards the young spider.

Peter unshield himself a litte bit, resulting everyone seeing half of his face "R-Really? Who are these people Mr. Stark?" He questioned hesitantly.

The human-looked alien (That Peter stated that it is a human but he can not be so sure anymore) stood up from his spot "Pete? Is that you're name or something?" The stranger asked, looking at the teenager.

Peter's gaze landed at the man "N-No sir, That's just a nickname. My real name's Peter Parker" He replied. Quill grinned "Hey, Did you know that my name is Peter too?" Peter #2 pointed at himself.

The teen now fully started to uncover his face and smiled, They shook hands firmly. A bond of respect forming between them.

"It's good to know that there is another Peter in the house" Peter stated, eyes helding admiration. Peter #2 smirked "It is, Isn't it?"

Everyone was confused, to say the least.

Well except the guardians. They're shaking their heads, smiles on their faces.

So Peter and Peter #2 did a lot of things. like showing the young spider his guns, Parker teaching Quill how earth culture works since he was basically a half-god on which Peter find that pretty cool.

The respect they had for them is growing even bigger. They have things in common that both of them had this taste of music.

So Peter gave this music album to Peter #2 as a farewell present "Thanks kid, I have a lot of fun today" Quill gave him a smile, a fist-hand being held up.

Parker smirked and fist-bumped him "Don't get killed Peter #2!" He called out as he went inside the spaceship.

He glared playfully "Don't burn those Zarg nuts I gave you! There limited-edition" Quill remarked and waved back.

Then the ship was lifted up and went outside of space to another galaxy.

Peter smiled and went inside his room. flopped down on his desk chair and scrolled through the messages.

He clicked on of the contacts and texted the person.

|SMall| •5:06•
Did you set up the equipment already?

  |Maui| •5:07•
hell yeh i did

|SMall| •5:08•
Everyone's gonna be so mad! 😂😂

|Maui| •5:09•
were gonna count to 3 and it will set off

|SMall| •5:11•
Sure #2

Peter smirked and countdown into 3, 2, 1-

The teen heard some shouts and screams of the others, He chuckled quietly. trying to stifle back his laughter.

Peter sat casually and read some memes in his computer, putting his headset. Totally not hearing the Avengers having an argument about who did it.

He texted Quill and said:

"Mission accomplished"

-
What I said, been on my mind lately.