Catch the spider [Part 4]

I'm relieved that the chapters didn't delete itself cause I will explode if it did.

Here what happened after part 3.

▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Peter shifted his seat uncomfortable under the stare of Nick Fury, stacking papers on his desk.

What felt more uncomfortable is that he's still staring while reading the documents. "Okay, What do you want?" He said, almost breaking his insanity.

Fury stopped what he was doing and looked at Peter. "I see you're having a great time." He teased.

The teen groaned. "Come on, ask me any questions cause I can't stand you staring at me with your eye!" He stated, annoyed.

He chuckled in mild amusement. "Sorry, I just couldn't take in that you're. . .scrawny"

Peter glared, crossing his arms. "People always assume I am Mr. Fury, appearances can be deceiving." He stated.

The man nodded. "Of course, I apologized. now. . ." He grab a pen and click on it. "I want you to join the team and also your identity."

He turned serious. "Sir, I can't just reveal my secret identity like that. It will cause harm to my family if it is stolen in your data, Dangerous people will take advantage of that information and kill innocent civilians if they took hostage of my aunt." Peter exclaimed firmly.

Fury raised an eyebrow. "Spider-man, You showed great promise of being an Avenger, You help and understood tense situations differently instead of joking around. I know you're defensive of your identity but you should know that being a member of a superhero team will do you good." He inquired, looking at the teen.

Peter furrowed his eyebrows. "But what if your database is hacked by bad people? My life would be in danger, even my loved ones. I can't risk that. ." He protested, biting his inside cheek hard.

The man sighed and handed a folder to him, the young spider tilted his head. "What's this?" Peter inspected the item.

"Read it."

He shot Fury a look and open the folder, it contains the information of Peter's parents. his eyes widened in surprise. "Richard and Mary worked here before?" He asked in bewilderment.

He frowned at the names that he called his own parents. "Yes, They were sent to investigate Oscorp as scientists so they could get evidence of them creating cross-species genetics as a weapon but sadly. . ." Fury smiled fondly. ". .Sadly they passed when they board that plane, leaving you with your other relatives. correct?"

Peter blinked and nodded in confirmation. "I was living with my Aunt and Uncle before they were killed but Ben. . ." He closed his eyes a bit to get rid of the horrible memory. "He died on a shooting near the convinience store as I got my powers a week after, I didn't stopped the robber. . .He was killed on that day" the teen wipe his incoming tears with his sleeve.

Fury touch his hand in compassion. "I bet your uncle is proud of what you did on making a difference to the city, Richard and Mary would be happy to have a son like you."

Peter's lips quirked. "Yeah. . ."

He coughed on his hand and posture straight. "L-Let's continue, shall we?"