Instruments

Hey, Do you know I could play the piano barely?
-

Did you know that Peter used to play the piano when he was just a young boy?

Well, He still can but he never thought that he could play it in a middle of a battle.

This villian can summon instruments and they had some kind of magic-whizz juice on them.

Yeah, kinda stupid isn't it?

"I am Instro! The wielder of music!" Instro man introuduced, cackling evilly afterward.

Peter tilted his head, stiffiling back his laughter "Instro? What kind of name is that?" He commented, Peter couldn't hold it so he laughed. The music villian scoweld "Oh, don't get too cocky spider, I bet you couldn't even play an instrument I'm going to summon!"

He did a double-take "Wait what now?" but he was ignored when Instro man did a swirly movement, kinda like Dr. Strange does until a piano was formed "Can you play this? Wrong note and you will be cursed!" He laughed.

Spider-Man looked at the piano, Who looks too grand Probably he likes it being to fancy-smazy He thought and shrugged "Umm..sure? Haven't played in awhile" Peter cracks his knuckles and walked over to the sweet piano he's gonna play.

He touched the keys, remembering the times where Uncle Ben teaches him how to play since he was a kid, This bought some tears in his eyes but he held it back in I wonder if I still know how to play.. Peter pushed the right note, suddenly he remembered something else.

The young hero then started to play a song that his uncle used to play to him when he's sad.

-
Flashback..

"Uncle Ben..?" A young boy, no older than 6 called out to an older man, who was sipping some tea when his nephew spoke "Oh, Peter? What is it?" He asked worriedly, putting down his cup and motion for him to sit on his lap

Peter obliged and sat on his uncle's lap "..I had a nightmare..about mommy and daddy.." He sniffed, tears flowing down on his red cheeks.

Ben looked at his nephew sadly "Hey..? What about I teach you a song? Will that make you feel better?" He stated and Peter's eyes lit up, He nodded his head happily, The older man laughed whole-heartiedly "Come on Peter.."

He lift up the boy and went towards a room with an old piano, Ben sat him on one of the chairs and sat next to him, then he started to play a song.

Peter bobbed his head to the music, He joined his uncle by playing his part.

Ben smiled at him and continued playing, They kept playing until Peter started to feel sleepy.

The older man took notice of this and lay the young boy on his lap.

"Uncle Ben?"

He turned his head at him "Hmm? Yes Peter?"

"Can..you play this song to me when I have a bad dream..? Please." His words slurred with sleep.

Ben chuckled "Of course Pete..." He smiled as Peter snored lighty.

The older man kissed his forehead affectionedly "Goodnight Peter.."

-

Peter stopped playing when tears streamed down after the memory.

The villian was shocked to say the least, Well..everyone heard and tears and sobs are emitting from the crowd.

Even the Avengers are crying!

Spider-Man sniffed, Then he realized that a battle is still going on and looked around frantically "Oh..umm..I-I.." He stammered nervously, Peter shot a glance at the instrument villian, Instro stared back at him.

The staring-contest continued between the two when he interrupted "...I see you could still play.." Now Peter was confused "H-Huh? Of course I could still play! What do you expect?" He remarked.

Instro chuckled "Spider, You defeated me by playing a song that is in your heart, For I am a fair fighter. Only I can be beaten by music." He addressed You don't really see much nice villians everyday.. He thought bluntly

But I thought he was going to do villians do? Now I'm just plain confused Peter sighed "Why are you explaining me this then if you're here to..I don't know...destroy me?" He said and the villian growled "I was but to put it simply, That was not my intentions."

Spider-Man gasped "What?! What is your intention here for then?" The hero asked and Instro laughed "It is not my place to tell but it is..." A light shone on him as he disappeared with one sentence.

"From you're Uncle Ben..."

Peter's eyes widened and tried to catch him but he was too late.

He was gone.

Peter looked at the place where the 'villian" once stood, He glanced at the fancy piano that was still standing there.

I guess he could bring it home then.

-
Whoops

Sorry that was uhh...akward?

I think I made the so called 'villian' nice but that was not my intention though.

Just kinda thought about Uncle Ben and that made me sad tho.

Bye fam!

Ru~