You like memes?

(A/N: This one-shot has the avengers know Peter's alter Identity.)
------------------------------
Quinjet (20 minutes to Wakanda)

1:12 pm
December 1, 2018|Saturday

The Avengers are heading to Wakanda to meet their ally, T'challa The king of Wakanda and also known as The Black Panther.

It was gonna be a 2 week vacation to relax until Fury contacts them for their next mission.

Peter was sitting next to the window, elbow leaning on the edge, Staring at the clouds bored.

"How long are we gonna get there?" He whined like a kid (I mean he is though) Clint groaned for like the umpteenth time "Just 20 minutes left until we get there! Just stop whining" He replied annoyed, Peter smirk at him.

"Whatever Katniss" He said teasingly, He glared at him as Peter started laughing "What's wrong? Can't handle the burns?" Tony sassed, making Peter laughed more, Clint was starting to get pissed but left it alone, later for payback.

"We're here!" Bruce annouced everyone in the Jet, He started to get excited, He can't beileve he's gonna meet THE Black Panther and Waknda

Peter was jumping in his seat excited, Wanted to meet the superhero so bad, Everyone was amused on how he was very happy to meet the king of Wakanda.

They went inside the barrier to keep it hidden and landed the Quinjet on the platform, Everybody stood up and  opened the Hatch, The Avengers went outside to see T'Challa and his Mother.

Everyone started greeting each other until they heard a yell "Adam!" Shuri was running towards him and hugged him like her life depended in him.

Peter was shocked but recovered quickly with a smile "Miss Keisha! Miss Keisha, I could've have drop my QUaCKsoN!" They both laughed as they bend their bodies to contain as much laughter as they can.

T'Challa and Tony sighed dramatically while the others are confused, Well Thor and Steve are more confused as ever, Didn't know the words 'memes' and 'vines' They stop laughing and look at every person, They both glance each other, The next thing they knew is that they start laughing again.

"Look at all those Chickens" Peter pointed all of them, Shuri snickered

"Ok! Peter? How do you know the Princess of Wakanda?"

"Ok I'll tell you, We met at this app called 'Vine' 1 month ago and basically I just know. You know?" Peter jokingly explained and they giggled uncontrollaby.

T'Challa walk towards to Tony and whispered "This is gonna be a two heck of a weekend.." Tony nodded in agreement as they said more vines.
-
One week later....

"What the FuCk is up Kyle!"

Shuri shouted in the hallways as Peter passes by.

He laughed quietly, Not wanting to wake the others. "Back at it again at KRISPY KREME!" They laughed so loud.
-
Meanwhile~

Where Tony was sleeping and the other room where T'Challa was sleeping too.

They both woke up at the sound of laughter.

They groaned tiredly and said:

"What has my life coming too?.."
-
"WHY ARE YOU RUNNING? WHY ARE YOU RUNNING?!"

Peter and Shuri shouted at Clint as he was running away from the laughing teens.

"YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY!"

"SQUIDWAAHHH!"

"AAAGGGGHHHHH!!! SON OF A-!"

Nobody knows where Clint is.
-
Dang.