Catch the spider ○5○

After months of spending time with the team. Peter is actually having fun and he didn't regret joining.

For the next few days, a press conference will be coming to announce him being a new member of the Avengers. Peter felt nervous but thrilled. At least no more secrets and his aunt will finally find out.

Oh right May, she's gonna freak if she sees that her nephew is the friendly neighborhood Spiderman. Peter knew that she will be scolding him and set some rules straight.

The thought made him chuckle. But the feeling inside his chest didn't make him feel calm. "Hey Underoos, don't worry. Remember what I told you on the first day?" Tony said.

"It's okay to be nervous. Yeah, I know," Peter sighs. "But there's gonna like a billion people watching me Mr. Stark. What if I messed up?" turning to his mentor. He frowned. "It's gonna be a disaster if that happens."

Tony's lips quirked, patting the boy's shoulder. "Well if that really happens. I will sue them," Peter chuckled, smiling amusingly. "Please don't."

"Alright, anyways be ready for tomorrow. The conference will begin in the morning at nine am."

Nodding his head, he rose from the couch that he and Tony are occupying and waves goodbye to the billionaire before disappearing inside his room. Tony grins and decided to have a drink for the night.

——————
——————

Peter breathed through his nose, hands shaking to get rid of the anxiety he was feeling for today's conference; revealing his true identity for the world to see.

Natasha clasps her hand behind him on his shoulder, earning a yelp from the boy as he turns his head around to find the woman smiling. "Hey, Peter. Are you ready for this?" she asked.

He shakes his head. "Erm... No, not really. I've never done this before like, at all."

She lets out a laugh at his response. Then, Natasha looks at Peter rather seriously. "Come on. You're an ass-kicking vigilante and you have confidence in your steps. Take the chance to get the recognition you deserve or leave it, because of what I know. It's time for you to be recognized by everyone." she encourages and that's all it takes for Peter to smile, nodding his head at her words.

"Thanks, Natasha. You're the coolest."

She pats his back and leaves to join the others outside the curtains. "I'll see you after the announcement. Remember, don't be afraid. Just nailed it." Natasha reminds before her figure departs.

Peter felt motivated to be able to present in front of the audience. His anticipation to be helpful on a mission with everyone recognizing him will warm his heart, hearing the murmurs of recognition and heartfelt moments that Peter could actually be emotional for.

"And now, the moment you have all been waiting for..." Tony's voice reached his ears and he hastily put on his mask. "Our newest member in the Avengers. Spiderman!"

He moved past the curtains and everyone aroused into cheers of seeing the infamous vigilante. His hands waved high, greeting them with a hidden smile behind his cover. "Hey there, everyone!" he sends and the crowd grows wilder after he speaks.

Peter could feel his heart beating rapidly. The thrill, the adrenaline — it was all there in his chest, ready to burst out for keeping it all in.