Concern Heroes (Part 2)

(A/N: YAY! Part 2 is here!)

Avengers Tower

2:05 pm
Today...

They went inside to the Tower and when the other Avengers saw the Injured vigilante, They gasp in concern and shock, Tony set him down to the couch and went probably to the Med bay to get the First Aid-kit.

Peter was uncomfortable when the Avengers are looking at him, but at least he's glad for the mask, because he's sweating bullets.

He wince in pain, He could still feel his wound on his left leg, since his adranaline wore off, Steve sat down next to Spider-Man and look at him in worry.

Tony went back to the living room and set down the Kit next to him "Hey Bruce! Can you help me with his injury?" Tony called Bruce and He nodded and rush over to the two heroes, He kneeled down and open the first aid-kit and took out some bandages, disinfectant and mostly medical stuff.

He took out tweezers and look at the Spider-Man "Can you take off your pants? I need to see how bad is your injury" Bruce requested and Peter blush for the fact, That He needs to take off his pants when others are in the same room as him.

Bruce notice the Spider's discomfort, He turn around to look at the Avengers "Guys, I think you should leave the room first, cause you know.." Bruce ask, They got confused for a second (except Natasha and Steve) but got the hint quickly, They leave the room one by one.

Peter was glad that he doesn't have to be seen half-naked by his Idols, He slowly took off his suit's Down part not hitting the wound until he is in his boxers.

Bruce looked at the injury and slowly
took out the bullet and put disinfectant and wrap it with bandages "There! All done, now you have to rest your leg a couple of weeks but since you have a healing factor, it will be healed by tomorrow" Bruce exclaimed, Happy to insist another person.

"Thank you Dr. Banner, I really appreciate your Aid" Peter said happily, mostly Fanboying inside that he could meet his favorite scientist.

"Your very much welcome, Spidey" He smiled at Spider-Man and he smiled back, even though he couldn't see it "Also I understand your work on Gamma radiation, So I'm a big fan of your work!" He said excitedly, Bruce look up at him in shock and awe, mostly not everyone didn't understand his work.

"But how? Nobody understands my work and only people who are in university level could understand it?" He said it in Amazment, Peter rub his neck nervosuly "Well actually I'm pretty smart myself too though.." He said shyly.

He chuckled softly "Well then, Put your pants back on while I'll call the others in the room, Until then feel yourself at home" As he said that, He went out of the room and mostly call the others back.

Peter put back on his pants, He noticed that his pants have blood in it still, He groan in annoyance, He really needs to go back home but he can't come back limping and Aunt May will most likely ask questions like 'How did you get that?' Or 'Why are you late?'.

He will be probably be scolded when he comes back.

Or he will do laundry.

He heard footsteps 'I think that's them...' Peter thought as he saw the others went inside the living room.

They sat down on the couch and look at him, until Tony spoke up "Sooo...I guess you're staying here until your leg heals tomorrow" he said maybe sarcastically or concern He doesn't know and he's smirking at him, He nodded and just look at the ceiling.

The others are still staring at him, He feels a bit creeped out "Guys? C-Can you not stare?... it's creepy" He ask uncomfortably, They quickly turn around and did their own thing.