Being replaced

Requested by DaKoolestPanda

This is the most hardest thing to write pals.

🚨Warning🚨
This chapter contains: Cuts, Suicidal thoughts and depression.
If anyone was sensitive about this then don't read it against your will.

You have been warned
-•-

Being replaced is the most painful thing to Peter.

He was hurt when everyone started to hang out with this guy named 'Nathan'. They laughed, joked and do things together.

Without him.

Everyone didn't notice him. It's like he doesn't even exist! Every day, Every week. It's always been the same, Tony hasn't realized that Peter was depressed by this.

The only people that noticed him is Natasha. She's the best momma spider that he could ask for, The woman has been with him in the toughest of times (I'm sorry Tony but Nat is the best parent) Natasha is a caring person.

Nathan was smart, Good-looking with the female interns (Much to his disgust the fact that he flirts with them. He's basically a playboy!) He even has a better sense of humor unlike the teen.

Today, He was walking towards the Tower but not here for hanging out but to tell everyone that he's leaving the team. Peter had enough that they just ignored him, He doesn't even care anymore.

He went inside the building and to the elevator, ignoring FRIDAY's greeting. The young spider was up to the main room where everyone (Except Natasha) was laughing with the new guy.

Peter tried not to cry but the tears are falling down to his face. He doesn't want to ruin the moment of their lives so he quietly crept inside and carefully put the nice-folded suit with a note on the counter.

Natasha looked at him with imense sadness as he goes back to the elevator "Hey Peter! It's been so long. Wanna hang out with me and Nathan here?" Tony noticed the distressed teen. Ruffling the new guy's hair, He didn't look at them but he responded quietly "O-Oh..That's okay Mr. Stark. I don't feel so good today, I'll be back in a few weeks. I have so many t-things to do.." Peter then went back home without turning back.

Natasha was angered by everyone. She slammed her fist on the table "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" She yelled angrily at them. The dense group jumped suprised "Woah Nat, What got you in a mood?" Clint said carefully. Not wanting his friend punching him.

The assasin glared all of them, even Nathan "You didn't know that you basically replaced Peter! You haven't noticed him for weeks and You didn't even noticed if he's okay or NOT!" She scowled.

Natasha huffed "I'm leaving" She stood up from her place and left the building. Everyone felt guilty for what they done.

Tony saw the familiar red and blue suit on the counter, He went towards it and picked up the note. The genius read the note over and over again.

Dear everyone,

Today, I decided I should quit the team. I noticed that you didn't need me around anymore cause you got a new person to hang around with.