Spiders sticks together

(A/N: Momma Spider is back in care!)

Avengers Tower

12:23 am
2 days later.....

"NO! P-PLEASE STOP!"

Peter was screaming and thrashing in his blankets, Breathing heavily and quicker.

He was having a panic attack in his dreams.

Everyone was sleeping in their rooms except for one.

But nobody came.

But she can.

(Hah. Lol)

Natasha bash through the door and quickly ran towards to Peter, She gently shook him to calm him down.

"Peter? Peter! Wake UP!"

He woke up by accidently punching her in the face. He sat up and frantically look around, Tears in his eyes until his gaze landed to Natasha.

He gasped in shock and horror, Hands covering his mouth and shakily look at his hands and gasped again.

There was blood in his hands.

Peter look up to Natasha and was sobbing fully now "I-I'm so so sorry! I didn't mean too!" He apologized profusely, She glance at him softly with a caring look on her face.

"Peter...It's okay...You didn't mean too" Natasha said softly, Gently caressing his cheek and wiping off his tears.

Peter's head shot up, His hands shakily touch her nose, She winced at the pain. Who knew how much a kid could have so much strength?

He revert back his hand quickly "I-I'm sorry...D-Did I do that to you?..." He ask in concern, Worried that he broked her nose.

Natasha smiled at him sympathetically "Shh...Little Spider..It's just a nightmare" She scooted closer towards him carefully not trying to scare the teenager.

"B-But...It felt real, Natasha it's so h-horrible..It's all my fault.." Peter thoughts started to swirl with emotion, Thinking that it's his fault.

Then the unexpected happen when Natasha hug him.

She patted his head affectionally, Playing with his brown curls "It's not your fault...Don't say that, It's just a dream." Natasha calmly said but in the inside she's really worried.

Peter look up with a tired look on his face, Tear stains still visible "I'm sorry I hit you..It's an accident.." He apologized. Natasha glance downard "Eh. I had worst than this but I gotta say, That's some good punch you got there."

This made Peter smile but it made him still guilty "Can I still at least clean it up? I don't want to anyone think that I killed someone." He quip and she chuckled at his joke.

"Ok ok enough quipping, It mades me wanna punch Tony for what he did last time." She smirk at the memory. He scoffed "Puh-lease! It wasn't his fault! He didn't mean to make so many jokes that annoyed you so much." Peter exclaimed playfully.

Natasha rolled her eyes "But still, He's a bad influence on you." She boop his nose. Peter swatted her away "Whatever." He bluntly said.

She pinch his cheeks "Don't give me that attitude young man!" Natasha shouted playfully, now it's his turn to roll his eyes "Yes mom.".

She felt all fuzzy and mushy inside 'damn it, This kid' She thought and smile at Peter "Natasha?" He asked.

"Hm?"

"Thanks...for comforting me. Your the best Momma Spider ever"

Her smile grew bigger "Your very much welcome. My little spider.".

So they just sat there, enjoying each others company.
-
Aagghhhh! So sad!

I can't even write russian sorry.
-
Bonus:

The next day~

After what happened, They were more closer than before.

They were both outside patrolling when Peter notice something.

"Hey Natasha?"

She turn around her head to face Peter.

"Yeah?"

"How did you found out about my identity anyways?"

Natasha grin at him.

"I was at your apartment that time when you were crying like a kid."

Peter gasped in shock.

"Okay I'm offended but did you say what?"
-
:))