Best friends forever

MJ and Ned sprinted towards the tower with panicked expressions. Seemingly in a hurry. It was chaos for the past month.

They both ignored the employees as they saw the two teenagers going inside the elevator. FRIDAY knew what to do and the elevator started to go to the penthouse. MJ anxiously tap her foot and Ned was sweating like he was on a marathon. The doors opened and the two wasted no time to head out to the spiderling's room.

They went past Bruce, surprising him as he blinks. His head turned to their direction and realized what they're here for. He let them do their magic and walk back to the labs.

The door to Peter's bedroom was slammed open to the side. The brunet flinched at the loud noise and quickly whipped his head around, what he saw in his sight is his two best friends. "M-MJ, Ned?" He sniffed.

The brunette hastily approached him and hugged Peter by surprise. "What did that bastard do to you!" She growled, shocking him to blinking his eyes.

"G-Guys, what-" He shut himself up when he heard MJ, the stoic and the most awesome teenager - is crying in tears. "...Ned?" Peter look up towards him, a look that meant something was going on.

He sighed. "She found out that you were being taken by someone and she was so worried the moment you didn't text back about the project due in two days, so we decided to come here." Ned said, staring at the sobbing brunette.

MJ didn't have the heart to care about crying in front of her friends, all she care about is her best friend being hurt by someone. He didn't deserved it. "MJ, I'm okay..." Peter patted her shoulder comfortingly.

"It's not okay! He did something, and I want to know what happened," Her voice got louder until it turned into a whisper. "I was worried, they were worried. Peter, you were being..." MJ shifted her head to look at him. "You were being taken by him."

The brunet tensed, his face changing into a strained smile. "Erm... I'm not sure, how I should feel about this MJ. But I'm just not feeling well.." His eyes drifted downwards to the floor, a sigh escaping.

Ned's facial features contorted to a disturbing one, the entire situation makes no sense. MJ seems to know what's going without an explanation. But hey, she's MJ. Peter was trying to comfort her, saying that he's fine and not being hurt by someone they know - possibly he didn't know about. His expressions explained his feelings like a book, it's always abvious to him. He looked... uncomfortable. "Okay, who are we talking about?"

They both turned to him with puffy, red eyes and rosy cheeks. He was taken back by this reaction. "Who is he? Why did she know this person, while I didn't?" Ned said, pointing himself between MJ. "I needed to know,"

"Ned, he just got ba-"

"No," The brunette swiveled around to glare at her best friend. Peter held out his hand in defense. "He wanted to know... So I'll tell him."

"Bu-!"

"MJ, please..." He grasped her hand, gently squeezing it. "This is for the best," Peter smiled softly.

She hesitated, and nodded anyway. Peter wanted this, that's what she think he did. Peter was extremely nervous and feared that he could have a panic attack in the middle of explaining the situation that Ned was oblivious about. "You remember... Harry?"

"Harry... Harry Osborn?" He repeated carefully, trying to remember the name that they were so afraid of.

"Well, he used to be my best friend during elementary. But we stopped talking after he left for boarding school in England..." He sighed sadly, a memory resurfacing from his mind for a moment. "Then I saw him as I went to patrol. Harry was standing there, he saw me and asked if he wanted a sample of my blood,"