Red Team Assemble!

I seriously love Red Team. Best team ever.

I deleted the old version of this cause I don't like how the plot goes so...Here's a new one!

Hooray.
-•-

Today. Peter was sitting on the Avengers Tower in a Saturday afternoon, waiting for his comrades to be here.

No. Not the Avengers, The comrades he was referring to is Deadpool and Daredevil.

I know crazy right?

The young spider was swinging his legs. Looking up to the slightly orange-blue clouded sky, He let his posture slouched in relaxation. Peter really enjoy the view.

His spidey sense told him that his friends are here. He smiled and whirled his head around to see Wade and Matt. Deadpool waved excitedly at the teen. "Hey Pete! We brought chimichangas and some drinks for all of us." He called out.

Peter waved back at him. "Hey Wade and Matt. Thanks for the food, I was kinda getting hungry" He rubbed his neck sheepishly. His stomach growled slighty.

Matt sighed. "Well, It's a good thing we got here on time." Both of them sat next to Spider-man. Who took off his mask so he can eat the delicious mexican food (Yeeaahh. .I never tasted chimichangas. I never been outside of my country and didn't taste any foreign food before) Peter grab one and ate as the food chewed in his mouth.

He touched his cheeks in delight. "This is sooo good~! But I prefer cinammon twist" (I recommend trying some, They're good as John Mulaney's jokes!) Peter moaned (Not like that) Wade feigned hurt. "Such betrayal! Peter. How could you say that to your own best friend who likes the best mexican food ever!?" He put a hand on his chest. Falling like he was shot on the ground.

Matt shook his head. "Stop being a baby and just eat like a normal person for once" He exclaimed. Biting on his chimichamga.

The merc gasped and pouted. "Fine! At least you understand me chimichanga-san~" He bring his food closer to his face (much to Matt's disgust) Peter chuckled. "Come on. You don't want the food to be cold, Do you Wade?" He stated.

Wade just ate his favorite food down his throat, He grab another. "How's the book club going on Peter?" Matt asked the teenager. He smiled in excitement. "Well. . .I was assigned to finish a book in a week and I'm on chapter 4 so everything's going great!" Peter beamed.

The man ruffled his brown-fluffy hair. "That's amazing kiddo" He replied in a fond tone, Wade punch his shoulder lightly. "Damn Pete! You're a fast reader, that's a smart boi we got right here." He complimented, Peter blushed a little. "Oh it's nothing, I used to read a lot of books back when I was a kid."

Matt's lips formed a smile slighty, Wade was grinning cheekily. "Wanna play UNO next time?" The merc invited. Peter smirked. "Next time I won't lose to any of you!"

"You bet you can beat me?" Matt challenged.

Wade put a hand on his mouth saying something that they were unable to hear: "OooOOoOH! So that man wants to get out? How nasty~!"

Yeah, let's just forget that he didn't say that.

-•-
Bonus:

The next day, Red Team was playing UNO in front of the tied up criminals in a warehouse. The police will come pick them up soon but for now. . .

"UNO. Aha! Take that you sonofabiscuits!" Wade boasted proudly. Peter and Matt sighed and each shook the merc's hand. "Good game pal. . .Good game."

Matt gave him a look. "Guess I jinxed it."

Wade was doing his happy dance in victory. "Oh yeah! That's right. You can't beat this merc in the literal warehouse!" He kept chanting the same sentence, Peter was starting to get annoyed.

So he web the man's hands and feet. Wade was stuck on the floor, struggling to get out of the strong webbing. "Uhhh. . .hehe, S-Spidey? Look. There's no need to be harsh after a loss, can you please get me out?" Wade begged desperately.

Peter seem to think it over and humphed. "Hmph! Then stop saying the same thing over. Next game!"

Wade nodded. "Next game. Now get me out!" The teenager nodded and grab a spray out of nowhere (Matt had to strain his hearing on how did he get a spray. I mean he got it out of nowhere! But logic) He sprayed the webs until it dissolves into nothing.

He stretched and crack some of his bones (Peter had to wince at the noise) "Ah, much better! Now let's do round 2"

The criminals thoughts are lingering through their minds in confusion What the f-uck is going on?

-•-
^^