???

Steve came home with two boxes clutched by his side. He looked around the room, and quietly walk through the area to the kitchen.

Suddenly, the lights turned on and Bucky Barnes with Peter Parker were standing near, a look of makeup being put on. "Uncle Steve?" The brunet called out questioningly.

Steve was shocked, not because of being found out - because of the hideous makeup on their faces. "B-Bucky? Peter? What are you wearing?" He asked incredulously, staring at the guys.

Peter shrugged. "Oh, nothing. We were just having a girl's night out,"

"But you're boys!" Steve said.

Bucky clicked his tounge repeatedly, doing that sassy head shake. His finger pointing at the blond. "We can be females, males or whatever Steve. We have the will to do so." Peter nodded, agreeing to his beautiful statement.

He blinked. "No, I support that you can be any gender you want, but," Steve look up and down to their outfits and make up. "It's just that, you need Natasha to help with the makeup problem."

Peter flip weaves his hair. "No need. We look just as fine. Now, have a good night with - whatever you were doing. Let's go Barn." He humphed and followed the boy back to his room.

Steve stood for a moment, until he swore quietly. Putting the boxes full of birthday cakes for tomorrow down on the counter. "Dammit, they watched too much Cool Kids..."

===

So hey whassup. Sorry for being total irresponsible author. I was really busy and exams were coming to my house to send me a death threat to study for once.

Chapters will come to my heed once I finish and I can finally relax like a total couch potato I am.

Also new username and profile pic (Yours truly) Hope you like the new trend.

See ya Famous fam. (Ah the old see ya fam, but more famous and fab.)