My Aunt and Uncle are gods

Requested by MariThePotato64

I knew little about Hela, Is she adopted or not?

Eh. Who cares
But also if anyone who was having flashbacks of the movie, Grab some tissues if you do.

Cause this gives me baaaaddd memories of our baby spider TvT
-•-

Peter was alone.

He was scared. Is he dead?

The young spider walked through the vast land of orange. The color is the only thing he could see and it was eye-blinding (My fav color is orange but too much of those is like Naruto's jumpsuit that screams 'kill me') He couldn't find anyone in here.

It's been a month since the snap happened and no human contact was made.

Peter looked around quickly, having the hopes of seeing someone that screams humans or anyone that is peculiar. He didn't really care what they look like.

He just needed some conversation or something.

I'm really getting insane.. Peter thought. He was so tired, Tired of walking. No seeing people.

Then he saw someone.

It was far away but he was already running after it. Seeing the figure clearly, It was a woman!

"Hey! Is somebody there?" Peter shouted as he got closer. The stranger turned around and what he saw was suprising.

Actually somebody was with her too. He looks familiar...Wait-

"Mr. Loki! Is that you?! Did you get turned into ash too." Peter asked. Loki and the strange female stared at the teen until the god finally registered the 'Mr.', only one person who called him that is Peter.

"Peter. Yes, indeed I am. Sadly.." He replied. The woman looked between the two "My dear brother. Who is this mortal? Did you two meet before." She asked in confusion. Loki nodded "This is Peter. He is a misgardian on earth with the Avengers that I was 'hanging' out with." He quoted with bunny fingers beside each of his head.

She made a noise of understanding "Then, let me introuduce myself. I am Hela, The goddess of death" Hela announced. raising her hands up slighty.

Peter looked at her in amazement "Oh! That's so cool. Can you make someone dead or just touch them?" He excitedly jumped as he talked. Loki snorted "He won't stop talking if you answer his questions sister."

Hela coughed "Well no. I don't technically make someone dead or touch them, That is a myth." She answered and the teen 'oh'ed "Wait a second..SISTER?! MR. LOKI I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD A SISTER" Peter yelled.

Loki and Hela laughed at the spider's antics "Well. You never asked if I had another one nor did Thor" The god replied bluntly. Hela whispered to him "I like this boy." Loki smiled softly.

"Me too Hela..Me too."

-•-

So they started to get to know each other. Walking side by side as they talked about other topics.

Then Peter called Hela 'Aunt'. It made her happy that she is labeled something else.

Loki was also called 'Uncle'. He heard Thor was called that too, Haha Loki was now an uncle.

They were walking until he heard shouting. The three of them looked at each other and nodded, quietly sneaking at the group.

The trio saw the Avengers, Gaurdians and the Doctor. Shouting at the top of their lungs, The sound made Peter wanting to cover his ears.

The young spider started crying and layed down in pain. The sibilings consoled the teen, telling him words in a quiet tone.

Hela angrily looked at the group. Who stopped talking and looked at the trio, She shushed them with a deadly glare. That made them flinched back.

Loki was making the universal 'I'll kill you' by pretending to slit his neck slowly.

When Peter was fine now but still had his sensory overload. He rubbed his temples to stop the headache "..Quiet. Don't talk and don't touch him, You'll only make it worse." Loki whispered quitely.

The Avengers, Guardians and Dr. Stange nodded quickly. Not wanting to be killed by two powerful beings in the Mythology subject.

As everything was over. They introuduced and apologized sincerely to Peter, who was flustered easily "No. It's okay! I forgive you" They instantly wanted to protect him now.

Yup! What a great week.

-•-
Request finished!

Phew! I sacrificed myself for this chapter by not getting up from my bed and it's now early.

I'm so hungry. I'll be back later.