Chapter 2: FBI Sister

Third Person's POV

10:58 PM WED

As Shiro saw her sister ran off suddenly, her and Gio's face held a blank but deadly look. Shiro slowly walked to railing and look down seeing four of her brothers are drinking and she was eyeing the flustered culprit who stood up from the couch.

"Anyway, I'm gonna go hi--"

"Oh no, not yet you damn idiot" Shiro called out coldly from above catching her new dear brothers' attention. She gave them all a sadistic smirk while she leaned on the railings.

"O-Oh! You must be our o-other sister!!" Tsubaki beamed with a smile and stuttering a bit.

The tension around her was making the room cold, giving chills to the four brothers. She walked down the stairs while her hand are sliding over the railings with her bestfriend following behind her with a small sadistic grin.

"You're right. Anyway, what's this thing your trying to complain about my Ema, my little brother??" She asked as she approached Subaru and held his shoulder.

Subaru gulped as he looked down at her new sister's deep black eyes. Shiro stared at him like she's boring holes on his face. She then clicked her tongue making the black haired boy flinch.

"You're lucky your drunk. Now go apologize to my sister before I knock you out cold" she stated coldly.

The boy nodded and hurriedly went upstairs. She then looked at the three men in the living room. She crossed her arms over her chest and stared at them.

"And you, What the hell was that for?" she then glared at white haired boy infront of her, making him flinch and hold on to his twin.

"Well?"

~*~*~

The black haired girl sat comfortably in the dinning table with her bestfriend sitting at her right side, while holding a cup of tea in her hand. Ema then placed a slice of cake infront of her and Gio then she sat on the otherside of her sister.

The other brothers who are Masaomi, Ukyo, Kaname and the twins are also in the room. Subaru was already passed out and was left in the living room. Masaomi and Azusa sat with them on the table while the other three stood at the sidelines.

The silence was uncomfortable except for Shiro and Gio who silently sat. Ema was fidgeting in her seat while glancing at her sister then at her brothers.

Ukyo then cleared his throat catching the attention of the people in the room. He was about to speak when someone's phone suddenly rang cutting him off.

"Shiro, I think it's your phone..." Gio said nonchalantly making the black haired girl blink and search her jacket. She fumbled for a seconds and then finally pulled out her phone and looked at the caller's ID.

She stared at it then she handed it to the spectacled boy beside her.

"Why are you giving it to me? It's your call..." the boy asked with a frown.

"Just answer the damn phone, damn it..." she said with ice cold voice making the spectacled boy internally shiver. He snatched the ringing phone out of her hand with a sigh and stood up from his chair.

"Ema-chan, do you have a place here where I can answer this phone call privately?" He asked the brunette girl with a sweet smile.

"Uhm... There's a balcony over there Gio-nii. I'll show you the way..." Ema answered as she stood up and was about to accompany the spectacled boy only to be stopped by him.