Chapter 11: Thoughts

9:33PM, WED

Shiro's POV

"Tadaima..." We both greeted as we exited the elevator.

We both went down to the living room and was greeted by Ema who came out from the kitchen with a cup of tea.

"Okaeri Nee-chan, Ukyo-nii..." She greeted with a smile.

I placed my backpack on the couch and sat down feeling exhausted. Oh my God. I miss this couch.

"I'm totally beat out..." I groaned as I hugged the cushion pillow and they both chuckled.

"Well, I'm going to my room now..." Ukyo stated as he looked at Ema.

"Me too... I'm going to my room too" I told him as I stand up and hang my backpack over my shoulder again.

"Aren't you two going to eat some dinner?" Ema asked as she placed her cup of tea on the coffee table.

"Oh, We already ate outside. His treat." I told Ema as I pointed a finger at Ukyo. Ukyo nodded in agreement and Ema looked at us with a blank face but then she smiled.

"Alright. Then Goodnight" She greeted and we did the same. We went inside the elevator and down to the 4th floor.

Since my room is just between Ukyo and Masaomi, we get to greet each other goodnight before getting inside our respective rooms. I locked the door and laid down on my bed.

Chief is giving us a rest tomorrow. So it means I can go on a early jog tomorrow before helping Ukyo prepare breakfast for everyone. Then I can sleep all day before going to the twins event with Ema.

Anyway, I need to change out of this clothes. I remove my clothes off and throw them in the humper, leaving me in my underwear and Bra. I went into my closet and took a black off shoulder longsleeve out and a white pair of short. Then I wore my comfy yellow slippers.

I opened the curtains on my balcony and went out. Tonight, the moon is out with the stars with some small clouds. I smiled and hugged myself as the cold wind of winter caressed my skin.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I remember... Times like this, he will be beside me and hug me tight.

"But now...you're not here anymore to do that..." I whispered through the wind and a tear escapes from my eyes as I closed it.

"Shiro? I thought you're asleep?"

I flinched at the voice and hurriedly wiped away my tears and smiled at him.

"Oh ,hey Ukyo. I was just... Uhm trying to relax myself before going to bed..." I told him and he just stared at me. 'Sh*t! I hope he didn't notice...'

He was already in his night clothes, wearing a white shirt and black pajamas. He was holding a book in his left hand. I think he is planning to read something before going to sleep.

"Are you sure?" he asked me worriedly and I nodded.

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm going in now. Goodnight..." then I turned around and opened the glass door and stepped in. As I was about to close it, Ukyo's statement made me stop and looked at him.

"You can talk to me if something is bothering you Shiro..." He said with a concerned face.

I froze on my spot and opened my mouth as a shadow covered half of my face, but then I closed it. I smiled at him and nodded.

"Don't worry, I'm fine. But I'll keep that in mind. Goodnight again" Then I closed the door and the black curtain.

"I just can't... I don't want them to know..." I muttered to myself as I dropped on to the floor and hugged my knees.