Chapter 10: Kyoto

3:47PM,WED

Third Person's POV

Yuusuke and Ema sat down on the couch as they dropped their bags on the floor. Both of them had just arrived from a tiring day of school. Ukyo who was already sitting at the couch along with Masaomi who had just arrived half an hour ago before them, smiled at the two teens.

"So how was school?" Ukyo asked them.

Yuusuke made a tired groan and leaned his head on the couch.

"Tiring..." He answered. Ema smiled tiredly and gave her answer too.

"As Yuusuke said it, it was tiring. Finals are coming and we are all busy studying and finishing some requirements..." she said.

Yuusuke was about to complain something about school when their phones started to buzzed all at once. The four of them took their phones out and checked it just to see a message from Hikaru.

"A message from Hikaru..."Masaomi stated.

"Mine as well..." Ukyo told him.

The two teens looked at their older brothers then they looked at each other confirming if they have the same sender too.

"Yours too?" Yuusuke asked the brunette girl and she nodded.

"Yeah, mine too..."

"Well, mine says that we should check the news. Now." Ukyo stated after he read the message.

"I'm guessing that, you all as well have the same message?" Ukyo asked them and the three nodded.

"Then let's go check it..." Masaomi said as he reached for the remote control on the coffee table.

A series of fast footstep suddenly erupted from above, making them looked up just in time to see Tsubaki leaning on the railing with a panting Azusa beside him.

"Hey! Did you get Hika-nii's Message too?" Tsubaki asked making the four of them nodded.

"Yeah, We're about to check the news..." Ema informed and in a matter of seconds, the twins are already sat beside her.

Masaomi sweatdropped and proceeded to turning on the TV. The TV news then showed a lived feed from Kyoto. Growing curious, he maximized the volume till it reached 30. The brothers and Ema silently watched as their eyes widen at the news.

"Isn't that Shiro-nee?!" Yuusuke exclaimed.

The TV shows a black haired lady reporter and behind her, was a shocking scene. There were a lot of cops and FBI agents, wearing bulletproof vest and are standing behind the police cars and Black SUV Vans while holding out a gun.

The incident is happening infront of an old abandoned construction site. There stood a man holding a highschool girl as a hostage. He was pointing a gun on her head. And infront of them, about 10 feet away, was a familiar FBI agent black haired woman. Her hair was tied into a high ponytail and her hands were raised into the air and her gun was on the ground, away from her but still reachable if needed.

'Right now, a FBI named Agent Shiro is trying to talk some sense out of the killer. The talk has been going on for about Five minutes now and the tension around here are starting to grow thicker.'

"Nee-chan..." Ema whispered out softly. Fear and worry was evident in her eyes. She held her hands together and started to mentally pray for her sister's safety. Even though she had already seen her sister done this many times, she can't help but worry and be scared for sister.

"What the hell?!" Tsubaki suddenly exclaimed distracting Ema from her silent prayers.

'Oh my, it looks like the killer grew angry now and Agent Shiro is now in a tight position since the killer is already starting to move towards the abandoned construction site behind us...'