Chapter 12: Groceries

6:05AM, THU

Shiro's POV

"Shiro-nee!!"

I turn my head around when I heard Wataru's bubbly voice in the kitchen. I gave him a warm smile as he approached me and hugged me by my waist.

"Are you eating breakfast with us again today?" He excitedly asked and I nodded.

"Yup, We will be eating together today! Isn't that great?" I told him and his eyes sparkled in delight and he nodded happily.

"Yaayy! Shiro-nee is eating with us today!" He cheered and I chuckled.

"And also, Nee-chan is going to pick you up later from school. And we'll have that chocolate Ice cream I promised you yesterday..." I informed him making him more excited.

"Now go on and seat with the others, we'll be eating soon..." I told him and he happily obliged.

He sat at the chair right beside Ema and shooed Yuusuke away when he was about to sat beside him, whining that he wanted me to sit there. Yuusuke didn't argue anymore and he just clicked his tongue and sat on the other side of Ema with a frown.

I giggled at the scene and placed a pitcher of fresh Orange juice on the table.

"Relax Yuusuke, he's just a kid..." I told him as I patted my red haired brother's head. His face turned red and he looked away from me.

"Hehe, you're being cute again Yuusuke..." I teased him and he turned even more red.

Ema laughed beside him and he just groaned.

"S-Stop it Shiro-nee, it's n-not funny..." He stuttered.

"Careful Shiro-nee~He might not change back to his natural color again. He is already as red as his hair..."

"In fact, he already looks like a tomato..."

Someone said behind me making us all turn around and face the twins.

"Goodmorning you two!" I greeted.

"Don't worry, I'm perfectly aware of that. I just can't help teasing him..." I told them with a grin as they sat down on the table.

"Don't worry Yuusuke-kun, I had worst..." Ema suddenly stated as she sipped some tea, making me feign hurt.

"Mou~ you wound me Ema-chan. Hugging you and patting your head is not bad you know. In fact, your the clingy one between us two. You're usually the one who hugs me first." I told her with a frown.

"Stop it Nee-chan. You're embarassing me" She suddenly said with a red face.

"Ne~ Shiro-nee, how come you're only affectionate towards those four!" Tsubaki whined with a pout making me look at him in confusement.

"Four?" I asked him as I tilted my head. Even Azusa was confused.

As far as I can remember, I'm only affectionate towards Ema,Wataru and Yuusuke. Who is  the fourth one? I raised an eyebrow at him and propped my hands on my waist.

"Tsubaki, I think you miscounted. It's only three. Ema, Wataru and Yuusuke..." I told him as I pointed towards the three.

Yuusuke flushed red again and made a groan.

"Why am I included?" He grumbled with a frown and I grinned at him.

"Like I said before, You're cute Yuu-kun!" I said with a smirk making him blush even more and for Ema and the twins to laugh at the given nickname.

"Welcome to my Life Yuusuke-kun..." Ema said as she patted his back softly while repressing a laugh.

"Shiro-nee!! Please stop it already!!" he complained and I laughed.