Chapter 19: Won't be home, again

3:15PM, THU

Third Person's POV

To:Ema-chan, Ukyo, Masaomi

     I won't be home tonight. Got an urgent job at the lab. Sorry ;(

Ema made a sigh as she read her sister's text message. Yuusuke, who was walking along beside her, noticed this and gave her a worried look.

"Are you alright? What's the sigh for?" he asked and Ema just smiled.

"Nothing, Nee-chan texted and said that she won't be home tonight..." she answered plainly making Yuusuke nod in understanding.

"By the way, You don't seem to be surprised this morning. Like you expected Shiro-nee to be buying those branded stuff..." He stated as he intertwined his fingers and placed it behind his head.

"Oh, that. I'm used to see her buying stuff like those. I'm actually the same, but I only buy stuff that are really useful..." She nonchalantly explained.

"Really? Sugoi..." He gasped at her and Ema chuckled.

"But me and Nee-chan prefer buying those things not because they are branded or imported, it's just, their quality is exceptional and the best for us, and we're more like, Quality over Quantity type of people..." Ema explained. She then gave him an excited grin surprising the red hair.

"You should see her wardrobe. She may not have a lot of stuff in there, but they are all expensive. Especially the watches, shirts and hoodies, and sneakers."

~*~*~

To: Ema-chan, Ukyo, Masaomi

     Sorry. I won't be home again. We're on our way to Miyagi right now. I'll be back by tomorrow afternoon. ;(

Ukyo and Ema both closed their phones and sighed.

"Shiro won't be home again tonight..." Ukyo announced as he looked at his other brothers who were sitting on the dinning table.

"Oh? Is she staying, at the lab again?" Luis asked as Juli perched on his shoulder.

"No, She's actually on her way to Miyagi right now..." Ema answered.

~*~*~

To: Ema-chan, Ukyo, Masaomi

     I'm really Sorry!;( I won't be home again tonight. We got called at the HQ in Kōbe to help.

Masaomi and Ukyo looked at the message in disbelief while Ema just sighed worriedly for her sister. They were all lounging at the Living room with the other brothers, with Tsubaki being the source of laughter in the group.

"It looks like Shiro won't be home tonight. She's in Kōbe..." Masaomi informed as he tuck his phone back into his pocket with a sigh.

"Again?" Azusa asked in disbelief.

"Work-aholic much?" Tsubaki commented making Ema nod with a soft chuckle and some of them laugh softly and sigh.

"Ok, so she's working all night again, huh?" Yuusuke said making Ema and the two oldest brothers nod.

"Is it just me, or is she working more than before? She's spending more nights now at her work than the last month, I think?" Kaname wondered out loud.