Chapter 33: Cold Rain

"I know, what I saw and thought is right, because...

Sei and Hirashi-san was the same..."

17:16,THUR

Third Person's POV

"I'm Home..."

Shiro tiredly called as she step out of the elevator. Her clothes were dripping wet and hair was damp because of the unexpected rain tonight. She tied her damp black hair into a bun and dropped her backpack on the green couch, which was surprisingly dry.

A loud patter of footsteps from the stairs made Shiro alert and turn. There she saw Wataru running towards her.

"Shiro-nee!!! Welcome home!!" He cheered making Shiro grin and open her arms for a hug.

Wataru, being the smart kid he is, skidded to a stop when he saw his sister's wet clothes and intention in her eyes. He pouted and crossed his arms.

"What? No Hug?"

"You're soaking wet Shiro-nee~" He whined.

Shiro softly chuckled and just patted his pink salmon hair.

"Anyway, Are you going somewhere today?" She asked and pointed at the bulky bunny backpack that Wataru have.

"I'm having a sleepover with some friends tonight!!" He excitedly exclaimed.

"Really? Who is taking you to your friend's house?"

"Kana-nii!"

And in that moment, Kaname appeared behind her. He leaned towards Shiro's ear and smirked.

"Welcome home Shiro~" He whispered in to her ear in a seductive tone.

Shiro snapped her head towards him and frowned. She then pushed his face away with her cold hand, making Kaname laugh and grin afterwards.

"Don't do that, You're giving me some weird chills..." She jokily said, laughing softly.

"So why are you soaking wet? Did you went for a swim?"

"Obviously, It's raining outside Kaname..." She remarked and Kaname chuckled.

"Well then, You better take a shower before you get a cold again" He said, with a genuine warm smile plastered on his face.

Shiro can't help but smile back and nod her head. Taking in the warm concern that Kaname gives.

"Now come on, we better get going..." He called, making the little boy nod furiously and hold on to the blonde monks hand.

"Bye Shiro-nee! See you tomorrow!!" Wataru waved as they went inside the elevator.

Shiro just faintly waved back towards her little brother as she watched the elevator door close. After that, She sighed and made her way down to the kitchen instead of going to her room.

Her wet clothes was sticking to her, and it felt like a second skin to her already. It usually feels uncomfortable to anyone, but Shiro doesn't seem to mind. She opened the fridge and took a bottle of water, before going to her room.

She dropped her things on her bed and searched through her wardrobe for some change of clothes. She picked a light blue sweater that has a small logo of 'ics' on the left chest, and black sweat pants. She then went out of her room, bringing her belongings with her.

Slowly, She dipped herself in the bath tub full of warm water and bubbles. The water slowly overflowed as she laid herself in. She let out a relieved sigh and leaned her head on the edge of the tub. Her mind suddenly went flying to her past converstation with Sam and Gio this past lunch.