Chapter 16: Where are you?

Third Person's POV

As Ema arrives home, she hurriedly went towards her mailbox when she saw a small package poking out of it. She pulled it out and read the sender's name. She smiled happily when she saw Natsume's Company name and logo written on it. She turned it over and saw his name.

"It's from Natsume-san" She read happily.

The glass entry door suddenly slid open making her turn around and watch her silver haired brother walked past from her.

"Oh, Tsubaki-san!" she called out to him before he was able to take a step outside. He turned around and faced her with quiet look.

"The game from Natsume-san has finally arrived!" She informed him and he just smiled and walked out.

She watched him in complete bafflement, as he left the building. A few seconds later, Azusa came out of door, looking frantic and he stopped by her and asked.

"Have you seen Tsubaki?"

"He had just went out. Did something happen?" But he already walked away before she had completely asked him. Ema just shrugged it off and went inside.

~*~*~

Ema groaned in frustation as her player died again. The red 'Game Over' flashing on her screen repeatedly. She placed the controller back on the floor and sighed.

"I always get wiped out in the desert zone no matter how hard I try" she exasperatedly sighed and looked at Natsume's business card.

'Maybe I should ask him...'

She then nodded at her idea and started reaching out for the business card. But before she could lift it up with her hands, a frantic knock on her door stopped her. She stood up from her position and approached the door to greet whoever is knocking on her door.

"Hey lil' sis of mine!" Shiro greeted cheerfully as Ema opened her door.

"Nee-chan,Welcome home! You seem to be early again today." Ema greeted with a smile.

"Not really, I'm just here to pick you up. We're going to visit Gio's Mom. She wanted to see us and I kind of promise we'll visit today. I'm sorry if I didn't told you earlier. I hope you're not busy..." Shiro guiltily said as she smiled at her sister and glanced behind Ema to check if she was doing anything before she knocked. Ema just shook her head, with her smile still plastered on her face.

"It's alright. I'm just playing the games that Natsume-san sent me..."

"Oh! Great! Then I'll wait for you at the 5th floor"

~*~*~

Stepping out of the elevator and to the rails, Shiro silently watched Ukyo sat on the chair with a cup of tea in his hand. She watched him sort through his papers with great focus. She smiled at this and sneaked her way to the kitchen to prepare some tea for herself. After doing so, she quietly made her way behind Ukyo then she leaned a bit just to have a peak on his papers. Her eyes suddenly glinted in recognition.

"I know that case..." She muttered surprising Ukyo and turning his head around only to be met by the woman's face, with her black eyes staring back to his blue ones.

"S-Shiro?" He stuttered surprisely.

She was staring at him with some sort of determination or eagerness to look at his case. Ukyo swallowed a small lump in his throat and look at his papers again. Shiro took a sit beside him and placed her cup of tea on the table beside his.