Chapter 21: Completely Under the Weather

9:08PM, TUE

Third Person's POV

"Kyaahh!! You idiots!" Shiro shrieked.

Her face now in a deep shade of red from embarrassment and anger. She squinted her eyes close and wrapped her arms over her chest with the sweater barely covering her .

Masaomi behind her just gasped making him let go of the still unclasped hook of Shiro's bra. His face was a deep shade of red too.

The two brothers who had just barge in, namely Hikaru and Kaname, stared at them in surprised. Well mostly in amusement. Their gaze landed on Shiro's medium size chest that was barely covered by the sweater. The bra was still unclasped, and one strap of the bra was still hanging loosely at her shoulder. They were failing to see the white gauze on her back.

Hikaru made a wide smirk while Kaname chuckled teasingly.

"Hoho~ Are we interrupting something?" Kaname asked with playful smirk.

"You should lock the door if you're planning to do something, so intimate" Hikaru suggested teasingly.

The two's faces just got even redder and Masaomi finally bolted up from his sit and stood in front of Shiro, arms raised sidewards, trying to cover her with his body.

"What are y-you two doing here! K-Knock first before you enter!!" He scolded while stuttering in embarrassment.

"We should be the one asking you that, Masa-nii" Hikaru answered with a smirk.

"But I guess we know the answer already..." He mischievously stated as he glanced at Shiro.

"G-Get out already!!" Shiro suddenly screamed making Masaomi flinched.

"You heard her! Come on!!" Masaomi then started pushing the two out who were grinning and laughing.

"What's the commotion about?" A new voice asked as they almost reached the door.

"And why is Shiro screaming?" Ukyo soon came in to the view already clad in his black pajamas stopping the three from moving and making Shiro look up.

"What are you three doing here? It's already late, why are you still up?" He finally asked with a scrutinizing glare at the three. His eyes then landed on Shiro who looks more surprised than ever and more embarrassed. He blushed at her sight and stood there awkwardly.

Hikaru and Kaname grinned wider than before when they notice Ukyo's reaction. Masaomi mentally facepalmed at the scene.

"I said! Get out!!" She screamed again as she suddenly stood up and pushed the three out of her room and closing the door.

Masaomi stood there stunned as he watched Shiro crouched down in embarrassment by the door, her bare back facing him. They soon heard two loud thump from the other side of the door and some slight wincing.

Masaomi stared at the woman in front of him and decided to try approaching her but then decided not to and waited for her to turn and speak up.

"Uhm... Masaomi, can you get my sweater please?" She softly asked.

Masaomi now realizing why she was still there crouching down, widened his eyes once again with a deep shade of blush crawling up to his face again.

"O-Oh!"

He picked up the sweater that was dropped to the floor and hurriedly handed it to Shiro while looking away. The woman hurriedly snatched it from his hand and covered her chest.

"I'm sorry about them, Shiro..." He suddenly apologized for his brothers and the black haired girl just shook her head.

"It's alright... But, can you... Hook my bra... Please?" She asked, still not facing the brunette doctor.