Chapter 32: Damn Brothers

It was raining hard and the black haired woman just calmly stood behind the glass door of the balcony. A white blanket wrapped around her shoulder as she smiled contentedly while listening to the sound of the rain and the wind.

"Why are you still standing there?"

A voice asked as a pair of muscular arms wrapped around her waist. The man nuzzled his face in between her neck and shoulder. Shiro chuckled and placed a hand on his head, softly ruffling his hair.

"I just love listening to the rain..."

"Come cuddle with me..." He muffled with his eyes closed as he tighten his hug around her waist, and placed a soft kiss on her cheek.

"Mm-hm, Nope. I rather stand here..."

The man shot his head up with a frown and stared and then narrowed his eyes at Shiro who was grinning. He huffed and suddenly lifted the woman in his arm in bridal style. Shiro squeaked in surprised but laughed afterwards.

He brought her to the couch and hugged her as they both laid down. A wide smile was plastered on his face while Shiro chuckled and held his arm, pressing her back closer to his chest.

"See, This is much better than standing over there..." he claimed and Shiro hummed.

"Yeah..." Shiro finally agreed as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the warmth he gives in the cold weather.

"I love you Shiro..." He whispered as he nuzzled his face in her soft black hair.

"I love you too, Sei..." She whispered back as they both fell asleep, loving the warmth that they provide with each other, and never wanting to let go.

They both wanted to hold on to it forever. They both wanted to keep each other warm in the cold weather. But sadly, one has to let go leaving the other one to get used to being alone and cold.

11:25AM, THUR

Shiro's POV

"Wake up Shiro, You'll be late if you don't wake up now..."

I furrowed my eyebrows as I heard a familiar voice. He was gently shaking me awake, but I didn't budge and ignored him.

"Shiro, I already made you some coffee. Wake up. You shouldn't sleep here also"

Huh? What does he mean? Did I fell asleep again in the couch? or in the study? I just groaned and tried to remember what I was doing last night and where I am. But damn, My head hurts and trying to think makes it hurt more.

I slowly sat up with my eyes still close and let out a tired sigh. I slouched a bit and hung my head low.

"What time is it, Sei?" I asked him. But there was no reply.

I lifted my head up, slowly blinked my eyes open and looked at my left. A blurry image of a man stood in front of me as I try to blink again to get a clearer view.

"Uhm, Shiro. It's me, Ukyo..."

My eyes widened in shock when the voice change and I realized it was Ukyo. Shit, Was I half asleep?!

"O-Oh Ukyo...Hey" I stuttered and he just smiled softly. I think for a second there, a hint of sadness flashed in his eyes, or I think so, since I'm still trying to adjust my blurry eyes.

"What time is it?" I asked as I looked around and noticed a yawning Natsume with a steaming cup of coffee in front of him.

Oh! Right! I was doing some work last night along with Natsume here in the dinning area. I guess the short nap I wanted to take became a sleep.