Chapter 23: Night of Cocktails (Christmas OVA)

6:08PM,THU (Christmas Eve)

Third Person's POV

The snow had finally starting to fall a night before christmas. But it wasn't a heavy snowfall and it comes and goes every hour or so, piling up only an inch or two layer of snow on the ground. But at this moment, the snow is once again gently falling making a certain black haired woman, calmly lean on the railings of her balcony.

Her eyes were glued on the gray skies that was sprinkling white icy flakes, that easily melts in Shiro's warm hands. She made a strained smile as she pulled her hand back in, already feeling the freezing cold in her fingertips.

"Nee-chan, me and Ukyo will start preparing now the dinner. You'll help right?" Ema asked making her sister turn her head and slowly faced her.

"Yep. I'll be up in a few seconds..." she answered with a small smile.

Ema gave her sister a skeptical look before nodding and closing the door. Shiro sighed and soon walked back in to her room and closed the glass doors and the black curtains. She then tied her hair into a neat bun, not forgetting her brother's advise about treating her hair nicely. She chuckled softly to herself and picked up her phone, which had one message.

1 message
Carl(Hirashi-san)

She blinked curiously and tap opened the message.

From: Clark(Hirashi)
To: Shiro

Hey, Sorry but I can't come on Saturday. I'll just send some bodyguards to watch over you, alright?:)

Shiro scowled at this and hurriedly typed a reply as she got inside the elevator.

To:Clark(Hirashi)
From:Shiro

No thanks. I can go alone. I'll be fine. Don't send me your damn body guards. I'm not the mayor or something. >:(

From:Clark(Hirashi)
To:Shiro

Then bring one of your brothers. I don't want you to go alone.

To:Clark(Hiarashi)
From:Shiro

What?! No way. I'm going alone. Whether you like it or not.

From:Clark(Hirashi)
To:Shiro

It's either you're going with my body guards or going with one of your brothers. You have to choose whether you like it or not. Hahaha!

Shiro stopped on her tracks and glared at her phone. Her eyebrows are twitching in anger as she clench her phone. She looked up from her phone and she was greeted by her brothers below in the living room, that was busy placing the gifts under the christmas tree with a soft christmas song playing in the background.

She internally grunted at herself and tried to breath away the negative feelings before going down and greet the group. She took a sigh and tucked her phone in her sweater and started making her way down the stairs.

"Well everyone looks happy... " she greeted as she strode down the stairs, her hand gliding softly on the hand rails.

The brothers, namely Masaomi, Wataru, Hikaru, Luis and Subaru, turned their heads towards her smiling face and greeted her.

"Shiro-nee!! Merry Christmas!!" Wataru happily greeted as he ran towards his black haired sister.

"Merry Christmas too Wataru..." She sweetly smiled at the boy and patted his head. She then looked up to the others who were smiling at her. Masaomi took the initiative to explain to their sister's questioning look why they are all gathered up around the tree.