Chapter 25: Red Wine (Christmas OVA)

Third Person's POV

"Oh, you two are finally done eating? Guess I was little late.." Shiro frustratedly announced as she sat in the seat adjacent to both Ema and Yuusuke.

After her race with Natsume and deciding to finish it up there, Shiro then went back to their hotel room and get change. And now, Shiro had already changed into a more casual and comfortable clothes. She wore a simple white buttoned-down long sleeves and black skinny jeans paired with white sneakers. She topped it all though with her coffee brown coat.

The two teens just gave their sister a surprised look, as they watch her call out to a waiter to order.

"So, What are you two planning to do now?" Shiro asked the two as she intertwined her fingers together and rested her chin over it.

"Oh, Yuusuke wanted us to try the slope for advance levels..." She answered and Shiro gave her a worried look. She was fully aware that Ema still can't avoid obstacles properly, and that worries her. 'Why advanced level?'

"Don't worry Shiro-nee, That course isn't that hard! I swear!" Yuusuke suddenly exclaimed as he frantically assured his older sister.

"Well, If you say so. Just be careful alright?"

"Hai..." They both answered as they left her alone, but not before bidding her goodbye.

She watch them walk out of the restaurant, and how Yuusuke smoothly held her sister's hand as he gently drag her to the obstacle of their choice. A waiter soon came to get her order. After ordering herself some pasta, another waiter came to her and poured her a glass of wine after telling that her order will take about ten minutes. She nodded in understanding before thanking the waiter.

She then turned her attention back, outside the big window and watched her two young siblings from afar laugh with each other as they slide down a slope, with Ema wobbling a bit when she tries to turn or swerve.

Her face was blank as she took a sip from her wine and swirling the liquid around, thoughtlessly, as she crossed her left arm over her stomach. She then leaned on her chair as she let out a quiet dry chuckle, her lips curving into small smile.

"Youth..." She said with a bland tone as she took another sip from her drink again.

Her mind then wandered off to one of her conversation with Natsume. Her face morphed into a serious daze, as she stopped swirling her drink in a circular motion.

"What if I said I like her?"

Those words rang in her head repeatedly, fueling the dark feeling that is starting to burn her heart. With just this one sentence from one brother, she had finally figured what was the weird feeling that she had been getting around the brothers whenever some of them are around Ema. She now knows, that some of her brothers are falling in love with her precious little sister.

Shiro is now utterly worried. And she doesn't know what to do anymore. Shiro is fully aware that Ema just wanted to be a family with everyone, and it would disappoint her sister when she finds out that they don't just love her as a sister, but as a woman. It would be a big mess. And how she wish she could take it away from her sister and have it directed to her if possible.

Shiro frustratedly sighed as she started swirling her drink again in a circular motion.

"What should I do..." She whispered to herself as she looked outside the window again.

"Do with what?"

"Oh my son of--" Shiro then cut herself off not letting the embarrassing words come out of her mouth. She then then turned around to looked at the person who surprised her.