Chapter 14: Touch✨

Third Person's POV

"Shiro?"

The brunette called after picking up Shiro's phone. Shiro looked up and her eyes met with his warm brown eyes making her gasp. They slowly got up and Shiro looked at him in suprise.

"Masaomi..." She breath out as she finally realize that he works at this hospital so it shouldn't be a suprise for her.

Masaomi smiled at her brightly making Shiro smile back at him. He handed her phone back and Shiro handed him his things.

"So, Are you working late again?" Shiro asked him and he nodded with a smile.

"Well, I won't be here if I wasn't, right?" he answered with a chuckle making Shiro scoff and cross her arms on her chest.

"Hm, Touché" She stated as she tries to smile her defeat away making Masaomi chuckle at her antics again.

"But what are you doing here? Did something bad happen? Are you hurt? Or injured?" He finally asked in curiousity as he looked at Shiro from head to toe to check if she was hurt.

"Oh no, I'm fine. I just gave Gio a lift. His mother was brought here about half an hour ago..." She informed and Masaomi sighed in relief.

"You worry too much about me Masaomi. But I appreciate it..." She said with a smile making a small blush crawl up to Masaomi's cheeks. He just gave her a warm smile and looked down.

"Well, I know your busy, so I'm going to continue my way to the cafeteria, and get some coffee. Bye..." Then she walked past him as she shoved her phone into her coat.

"Wait, Shiro!" She was then stopped by a hand holding her wrist. She turned around and looked at Masaomi who was blushing by his sudden gesture.

"I've just finish my shift, so let's have some coffee together. And by the way..." he then took a step forward and leaned his head towards her left ear and whispered.

"The coffee at the cafeteria is horrible. I have a coffee maker in my office..." He softly whispered as his hot breath brushed Shiro's left ear.

Shiro couldn't agree more with what he said, but with his breath suddenly touching her sensitives ear, she suddenly went stiff at the action as she felt her heart beat louder for a moment. 'Why...What the hell?' She was then pulled out of her trance when Masaomi finally leaned away with a grin.

"Let's go..." he then intertwined their fingers and pulled Shiro with him in his office.

As they entered, Masaomi placed his clipboard on his desk and entered another door that seems to lead to a small room with a kitchen and opposite from it was a single bed with white bedsheets, green duvet and two white pillows. Beside the bed was a nightstand with a small lamp that was dimly lit.

Shiro looked around in awe. She then turned at Masaomi who was looking at her the whole time with a smile. She then realized that Masaomi was holding her hand when she felt him squeeze it. She looked at her hands and blushed.

Masaomi noticed this and looked at his hand that was holding hers making him blush and slowly let go. The warmth suddenly left Shiro's hand making her blush even more and they both averted their eyes away.

'Why am I suddenly going speechless about this?' Shiro internally asked as she looks at the ground.

"So... Uhm..." Masaomi suddenly started, not knowing what to do after the bold gesture he made.

He sheepishly rubbed the back of his head as he looks away with a flustered face. He then heard Shiro chuckle suprising him and turning his head towards her who made a sweet smile towards him, trying to ease up the akwardness between them. Shiro was holding her left arm with her right hand and rubbing it up and down softly.