Chapter:18

Copyright © MonMoncheese
All Rights Reserved
Chapter:18 Published 02/2/2019

•••

Noah

Opening the door to my apartment I walk inside before shutting the door.

I quietly walked into the living room, glancing around to make sure my brother was asleep. When I heard no noise I proceeded to walk to my room.

From the window I could see that the sun was starting rise, and the mix of colors- yellow, orange and red had begun to create a beautiful scenery.

Quietly opening the door to my room, I walked inside. Taking my jacket off, I placed it on the bed.

I took out my phone, keys and wallet and placed it on the nightstand before heading to the bathroom.

A shower was in need.

•••

Stepping out of the shower, I wrapped a towel around my torso and looked at the mirror.

On my face was a visible 4 o'clock shadow.

Grabbing some shaving cream from the cabinet, I proceeded to put some on my face before grabbing the razor.

Rinsing the razor, I began shaving until I was content with the result.

Once I finished, I placed the things back in their corresponded place before grabbing my toothbrush and proceeding to brush my teeth.

When I was done, I rinsed my mouth before gargling some mouthwash.

I finished grooming myself after I applied some moisturizer on my face. Exiting my bathroom I headed to my closet.

I had classes today. And going out at midnight might not have been the best idea, but I felt fine.

I was not tired nor was I sleepy.

I grabbed a burgundy dress shirt and jeans as trousers to change into.

I was in the process of buttoning my shirt when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said

My brother poked his head in first looking around until he spotted me in front of the mirror.

"Hey Noah, I made breakfast for us. Come out when you are ready." He said before closing the door.

Heading to a drawer where I kept my watches I pulled it open. Examining all the watches before choosing the one I wanted to wear.

I placed it on my left wrist before standing in front of the mirror. Grabbing a brush from the stand, styling my hair to the side.

Once I was finished getting ready I grabbed my black leather bag and checked to see if I had everything I needed for my classes.

After making sure I had everything I needed, I closed it.

Heading to my clothes, I looked for a white sweater and pulled it on me, adjusting the collar of my shirt. Lastly grabbing a coat, I placed on my forearm and grabbed my wallet, keys, and phone from the stand next to my bed.

Picking up my bag, I grabbed it before exiting my room.

Logan was placing two cups of coffee on the dining table as I placed my stuff on the couch.

"Sit, I cooked what I could. You know I can only cook the basics." He says before sitting down.

I sat down in the seat opposite of him. On the plate were scrambled eggs and bacon to the side along with some toast. On another bowl I spotted some fruit.