𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕛𝕦𝕚 𝕞𝕖𝕥...

Ji Do Hui, or Jui as she liked to be called, was sitting outside a connivence store. It was nearly 2 am, and she was sitting at a small table. A bowl of ramen on the table, a large notebook, and her phone were sitting on the table. Her long black hair had been pulled into a ponytail, and she had earbuds plugged in, blasting something. Jui was 12, and was turning 13 soon. It was late fall. Pausing from what she was writing, she went to take a mouthful of ramen when she saw the chair in front of her being moved. Looking up, she saw a guy, in his early twenties maybe, sitting there. He had a face mask on, but Jui could see the look of concern on his face. Jui saw his face mask move and realized he was talking to her, so she paused her music before taking her earbuds out.

"Sorry, my music was too loud. What did you say?" Jui said.

"I was asking if you were okay." The guy said.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Jui questioned,
tilting her head in confusion.

"Well, It's almost 2 am, you look quite young, and your alone." The guy said.

"I'm fine, I just needed somewhere that wasn't so noisy. And I was craving ramen." Jui said.

"Okay then....." He paused meaning to say her name before realizing he didn't know her name.

"I'm Ji Do Hui, but you can call me Jui."

"Anyways, Jui. What are you writing?"

"Lyrics."

"You write lyrics?" The guy said surprised.

"Yeah. I write lyrics a lot. It helps me relax." Jui said.

"Do you sing or dance or rap?" The questioned.

"Yeah, all three. I'm currently homeschooled, but I'm meaning to get into SOPA. I perform on the streets sometimes too."

"Have you ever thought about being an idol?" The guy asked, surprising Jui slightly.

"I mean, well yeah. YG scouted me about two weeks ago, but I haven't picked them up on the offer yet." Jui said.

"You got scouted by YG?"

"Yeah. I was performing in one of the markets."

"And you haven't replied yet?"

"Yeah. Mostly because I'm worried about how much promotion I'd get even if I debuted. Not to mention, he called his only female group ugly, and never promotes Lee Hi." Jui said.

"Well, have you ever thought about joining SM?"

"Why would you say that?"

The guy pulled off his face mask.

"I'm under SM Entertainment."

"Cool. Anyways, I have to get back home, I have stuff to do tomorrow. What was your name anyways." Jui said as she collected her stuff and stood up.

As she walked away, she heard the guy call out.

"My name's Kim Junmyeon. I hope to see you soon, but call me Suho will you?"

jui | nct 22nd memberजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें