𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤

Jui was known to not be very affectionate with her members, unless they started it. She didn't easily get flustered, and there were only 4 people who could get Jui flustered easily.

Yeri, Ten, Jeno, and Jaemin in order were those four.

Ever since Jaemin had come back from hiatus he had grown up and was incredibly flirty with everyone in the group, and seemed to have a lot of fun flustering Jui, because she wasn't used to Jaemin acting like this.

Jeno simply loved to cling to Jui, and was incredibly touchy and affectionate with her, and he did it so often that Jui had gotten used to it, but occasionally he'll do something different or randomly that'll fluster Jui a lot.

Ten. Ten seemed to low-key flirt with all of the members. However, he seems to figure out way to many ways to get her flustered. She can do it to an extent to Ten, but she wasn't to good at that unless it was dirty jokes.

But Yeri was different.

Yeri made her flustered in a way where she didn't blush, but her mind and heart went crazy. The twinkle of Yeri's eyes when she smiled, her little giggle when she was embarrassed, her soft hair, and her beautiful smile.

She needed to talk to someone, someone who wouldn't judge her, to try to figure out what she was feeling.

So she headed for the one person she knew could help.

After taking the bus from SM and arriving at a apartment in Gangnam, she climbed the stairs to a door and knocked.

A few moments later, someone opened the door.

"Oh hey Jane. What brings you here?" The tall male said.

"I.. need your help with something Xander and I can't tell the boys because they won't understand." Jui said looking down at the floor.

"Okay. If you want you can stay the night as well. I was just making myself some lunch. I'll get you some as well because I assume you bussed here." Xander said leading Jui into his spacious apartment.

Xander was Jui's long time friend and cousin, who was kicked out of Jui's family at 15 for disobeying the family rules. So, Xander gained independence from the court and gained his inheirtance, which was left to him by their "crazy" uncle who was also kicked out of the family. He took the money and moved to Korea, and started working there and eventually started his own business, and was now incredibly wealthy. When Jui had enough of her family and decided to leave before she was kicked out, she had contacted Xander and he was the one that got her to Korea in the first place and gave her money and somewhere to live until she got into SM.
Xander decided to take the last name of Lee, which was their "crazy" uncle's last name, as he married into the family. Jui could always count on him, and some times Jui would get random calls from him and he would rant to her about his business and his employees.

As Jui took her large backpack off and put it into the guest room, she grabbed her phone.

nEO cULTURE tECHNOLOGY

MachaYong
jui where are you?

kajijui
i'm staying the night at a
friends house, I'll be at
practice tomorrow.

Ace M
you were supposed
to help jisung with
his homework tonight

kajijui
I know, I'm sorry,
but I really need to
deal with something
and it's better if I'm not
at the dorm right now.