𝕙𝕒𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕟

Jui laughed quitely, sending a cute photo of her and Yeri they just took to the Heartbreaker groupchat.

Yeri came back from the washroom, and the Jui paid the bill before they exited the cafè.

Yeri entwined her hands with Jui's, as they travelled along the street towards a bus stop.

"This day is honestly amazing, babe." Yeri said, looking over at Jui.

"I know, this has been great, and I can't wait to do this again." Jui said, smiling beneath her mask.

"I love you so much." Yeri said, planting a kiss on Jui hand.

"I love you too." Jui said kissing Yeri's exposed cheekbone.

"Jui?"

Yeri and Jui's heads turned towards a male, who looked around their age, and was slightly taller than Mark.

"Haemin?"

"Hey, I saw you and thought I'd come over and say hi." Haemin said.

"I'm sorry, how do you know Jui?" Yeri asked.

"Umm, he's my ex." Jui said.

"Oh yeah. But we dated awhile back, it's history." Haemin said, giving Yeri a small smile.

"Oh okay. Umm..." Yeri said, trailing off.

"So are you two a thing? I remember Jui said she was bi." Haemin asked.

"Umm, yeah. Yeri's my girlfriend." Jui said, while hoping to god that the bus would come soon.

"Cool. No harm, I was just curious. How's the idol life?" Haemin asked.

"It's good. Harsh but good. I'm on a break right now so it's pretty great." Jui said, gradually becoming more relaxed.

"That's what I thought. Though I'm glad a left SM. I'm a lot happier now." Haemin said.

"Where do you work?" Jui asked.

"I'm a manager at a marketing firm nearby." Haemin said.

"Oh well, the bus is coming." Yeri said, pulling out hers and Jui's bus tickets.

"See you around?" Jui said.

"See you around." Haemin said, pulling Jui into a quick hug.

"I hope you two have a wonderful relationship."

"That was odd." Yeri said, as she and Jui found seats.

"Yeah. Though it's nice to see that he moved on and is living happier now." Jui said.

"How did your relationship end?" Yeri asked.

"I broke up with him in 2016, right before I debuted, since Kyunghi noona thought it would be best if I didn't date during debut since it would be stressful. Haemin's parents also pulled him out of SM around that time, since they discovered he was training there. Something along the lines of him going to university instead." Jui explained, as they neared Jui's stop.

"Huh." Yeri said.

"Well, out of all of my exes to run into, Haemin's probably the best option."

"I'll take your word for it, but babe your stop is next." Yeri said, pointing towards the door.

"I'll call you later." Jui, said kissing Yeri's cheek, before exiting the bus.

Jui whistled slightly as she walked towards the dorms, happy with how her date turned out.

Just as she turned the corner onto the street, she bumped into a stranger, who had their head down, and their face obsecured.

Jui stumbled slightly, muttering fuck under her breath.

"Dude, what's your problem." Jui said, but the guy was gone.

"Jackass."

Jui got back up and her way up the stairs

As she entered the dorm, she put down her stuff, and went to take a seat next to Jeno on the couch.

"What are you watching?" Jui asked.

"Ghost in The Shell." Jeno asked.

"Sweet." Jui said, stealing a skittle from Jeno.

About 15 minutes later, Jeno's phone rang.

Jui reached over, and saw that it was Kyunghi, so she answered, pausing the movie.

"Hi Kyunghi noona. What's up?" Jui asked.

"Jui where is your phone."

"It's in my poc-" Jui started to say, only to find her hoodie pouch empty.

"One second, I might have left it in my coat or backpack." Jui said.

But it wasn't there either.

"Kyunghi noona I think I lost my phone while on my date with Yeri." Jui said, starting to freak out.

"Well duh, have you checked Dispatch."

"No."

"Call me back once you read the articles."

Kyunghi promptly hung up, and Jui typed in Jeno's password before going onto Dispatch's website.

"Oh shit. I'm in so much fucking trouble."