𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 | 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕖

"Bye babe!" Jui said, kissing Yeri on the cheek before exiting out into the brisk February morning.

Jui opened the front door of the van.

"Hey Kyunghi-unnie." Jui said, greeting her manager at the wheel.

"Hey kiddo." Kyunghi said, ruffling Jui's hair.

Jui laughed slightly before noticing the two other people in the mo vehicle.

"Hansol?"

"Hey cous!" Hansol said, giving Jui a cheeky grin.

"Xander, did you grab Hansol?" Jui asked.

"Yeah. I brought him as back up so he wouldn't end up with a case of defamation of character by SM." Xander said.

"Yeah and my parents asked me to rein my brother back in." Hansol joked.

"Yeah you better." Xander joked.

"Have you told anyone else from NCT that you're coming?" Jui asked.

"No......" Hansol said, nervously.

"Well if it make you feels better, only Taeil's met me before, so it'll be just as awkward." Xander said.

The three cousins laughed as Kyunghi parked.

Jui quickly pulled her hair into a high ponytail, before stepping out of the vehicle.

"You ready?" Hansol asked.

"As ready as one could possibly be. How about you?" Jui asked.

"I guess it's time." Hansol said.

All four of them quickly made their way to a large board room.

Jui took a sharp inhale, noticing her parents, both clad in dull business attire.

Jui grasped onto Xander's arm, feeling incredibly uncomfortable.

"Mr. Ji, Mr. Lee, Ms. Ji, take a seat." Lee Sooman said.

Jui re-adjusted the blouse that she borrowed from Sani and took a deep breath in.

"Let us begin."

Two and a half hours later, and many heated discussions later, Jui was getting incredibly fed up and annoyed.

"We will have Jane pulled from the company and back home and re-educated." Jui's father said.

Lee Sooman looked torn. Jui was high-selling artist, and had a massive fanbase, yet when she had scandals, they were pretty controversial.

"Ms. Ji? Do you have anything to say?"

"Their arguements are completely invalid and not possible. They don't have any legal control over me." Jui said.

"I beg your pardon Jane." Mrs. Ji said, looking shocked.

"The legal age in canada is 18. I am over 18, therefore, I am a legal adult. I am 21 in Korea and almost 20 internationally." Jui said.

"But..." Mr. Ji started to stammer in.

"I also signed the contract for SM without any of my parents, but Xander signed in their place. Therefore they don't have any legal control over me or my career."

"Well. Mrs. and Mr. Ji do you have anything else to say." Lee Sooman said.

"I don't agree with this. She is our daughter, and we do not approve of her actions and her career. She is not following the image we shaped her to be. We want her out of SM." Mr. Ji said.