𝕒𝕟 𝕦𝕟𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣

Jui was not in a good mood. A few days ago, someone, someone who she never wanted to talk to again, had contacted her.

"Hello?" Jui said picking up her phone.

"Jane Evan Ji, come back home." The voice spoke firmly.

Jui tensed in anger.

"I made me decision Mother, I will not and won't ever come back to your fortress. I made the right decision a long time ago."  Jui spat.

"You ungrateful child. Do you know how much money we spent on you, only for you to run away and waste all our hard-work?" Mrs. Ji's voice flared through the phone.

"This is exactly why Xander oppa and I left, because all you guys care about is money!" Jui argued back.

"Don't speak of that disgrace."

"Don't fucking call Xander oppa a disgrace." Jui fired back, enveloped in anger.

"Don't you dare curse at your mother. We banned music and dating for a good reason, now look where it's got you. We were right to punish you for dating that boy, and now your working your life away in a half-assed company and following other people's rules! Come back so you can have a better life!" Mr. Ji harshly spoke.

"Fuck you dad and mom, I choose to live my life this way, and you can't stop me. The only reason I'm not filing for seperation is because I care about my career." And with that, Jui ended the call and slumped to the floor, clenching her fists and punching the ground.

Jui was still unhappy and tried to put it off as best as she could.

She despised her family, besides Xander and a branch of the family that had been kicked out because the heir from a few years ago had gotten married in secret to a low-class woman. They banned non-classical music, dating, extra-curricular activities, staying after school, hanging out with non-family members, social media, and interacting with lower classed people.

They locked her in her room once for 5 days with a bucket to pee in and food once a day because they found out she was secretly meeting with a boy whom she liked.

Even though that guy turned out to not have any feelings for her.

Jui tried her best to shove her frustrations away and packed up her bag. She couldn't practice with a frustrated mind.

As she exited the building, she shivered slightly. It was February now, just past Valentines day. Even though she was born in a place that had proper winter, she never got to really experience it.

Suddenly a voice stopped her in english.

"Jane!"

Jui turned around only to see her cousin, Matthew standing there.

"What is it Matthew?" Jui spoke cautiously and raising an eyebrow.

She was confused why a member of her family would be here, after all, the company was based in Canada and now France. And Xander, her, and a part of the family that had been kicked out, were the only ones living in Korea. Whenever she asked as a child to visit there, her parents told her it was forbidden.

"I came to see you." He said, with a large smile on his face.

"Why?" Jui asked stepping back slightly.

"Don't you miss being with the family, all together?" This made Jui put her hand up and start backing away.

"No. I made the correct decision a long time ago. I'm never coming back to that hell house." Jui said.