𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝟙𝟘 𝕞𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕛𝕦𝕚 𝕔𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤

Hey guys!

Welcome back to my channel!

Today I put together the Top 10 Most Watched Covers by the Queen that is NCT's Jui. This girl is known for her duality and stage presense, and for her insane talent. So it's no question that she'd be good at covers. The other members said that her special talent is she can practically start performing any song perfectly after watching ONE performance. This is girl is so talented and if you think differently I will throw hands.

Number 10

(triplejui)

K.O
SF9

2,654,300 views

It's no surprise that Jui would do a SF9 cover, as she is insanely close with Chani. But fans were surprised when she did a cover of K.O, because of the whole pinwheel move. Which SF9 definitely should have gotten more attention for btw.

Number 9

(Show Champion)

Roll Deep
HyunA ft. Ilhoon of BTOB

3,289,345 views

This performance was crazy. So many jaws dropped. Everyone was like, "Who is going to do Ilhoon's part?" And then when it was Ilhoon's part, Jui rapped it.

Number 8

(triplejui)

Heartbeat
BEAST

3,467,234 views

I have no words for the beauty of this dance cover.

Number 7

(Music Bank)

I
Taeyeon ft. Verbal Jint

3,900,542 views

My heart literally exploded watching this.

Number 6

(triplejui)

Dance Dance
Day6

4,012,798 views

Even though this is pure vocal with Kun playing the piano and Taeil playing the guitar, I loved this.

Number 5

(The Show)

HER
Block B

4,630,284 views

Even though this was a solo performance to a group song, Jui still slayed it. This performance is actually my favourite because it showed off Jui's vocal stability and stamina, because she sang the whole song with out pauses at high quality and even managed the fast rap and high notes. Also we rarely ever see cute Jui performimg, so this was a big highlight for me.

Number 5

(Smtown Youtube)

All I Want For Christmas
Mariah Carey

5,759,431 views

This was when we REALLY saw Jui's vocal talents. This was posted for the christmas of 2017, and it garnered A LOT of attention. Originally a lot of antis were saying she was lipsyncing the performance, and she wasn't actually singing. But then Chanyeol, NCT, SMTOWN, Amber, and HyunA all posted various clips of Jui singing various songs acapella on their instagrams, and the haters were proven wrong.

Number 4

(triplejui)

Cypher Pt. 2
BTS

6,345,290 views

This was posted onto Jui's youtube channel in her first year of debut, and boy were people stunned at her rapping talents. BTS even reacted to it on BANGTAN BOMB and Suga was smirking and when asked about it, he revealed that he had dared her to learn that when they were playing truth or dare, which subsequently led him to reveal their friendship.

Number 3

(SMTOWN Youtube)

Oppa! Can I Rap?
E.VIA

6,793,984 views

Another one where Jui garnered attention for her rapping skills, this one was posted right before Chain was released, so you bet people were surprised when Jui didn't rap at all during that song and pulled off an incredible high note. Especially at one point in the song where she raps at almost 12 Syllables per Second . A follow up one she did also was Cinderella by TYMEE (who was a member of E.VIA and is the creator of that rap), which also was 12 Syllables per Second.

Number 2

(NCT Radio)

Loner
Outsider

7,345,239 views

Even though this wasn't the full song, Jui rapped the specific part in Outsider (who is korea's fastest rapper) iconic song where he raps 12.9 Syllables per Second. I mean, the rest of NCT Night Night (Johnny & Jaehyun) and the guests, who were B.A.P were speechless for a few moments, so you can tell what affect it had on other people.

Number 1

(triplejui)

Goner/Ride/Chlorine/Car Radio
Twenty One Pilots

10,754,395 views

This is not one but a cover of 4 of Jui's favourite T.O.P songs. I think personally this is pretty hard hitting as it shows that Jui's darker side in music. What draws people to Jui a lot in my opinion is her voice always hold so much emotion, the girl is so young yet can portray almost any emotion through her voice and it captivates me every time I hear her sing or rap. Also I just love them because they are such beautiful songs.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

A little update for you guys before the new year.

In advance, Happy New Year!

Dark_Flowers16