𝕥𝕖𝕒 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕤

(2018)

Jui was laying face down on her bed in the NCT U.

She was bored, and a little sad. She had just been sick, and was at tail end of it, and she was on her third day of her period.

"Jui!" Ten's voice rang out.

"Yeah?" Jui replied back in a melancholy tone.

"Your wife is here!" Ten yelled back.

Jui's spirits immeditally lifted.

"I'll be out in a minute!" She yelled cheerfully.

Quickly changing out of her Gudetama pajamas, she tossed on some ripped black jeans, black doc martens, and a white hoodie with huge rose painted on the side (Renjun gave her the hoodie for her birthday). She brushed her current rose gold-coloured hair into a ponytail and grabbed a cap and mask, as well as her phone and wallet.

Stepping out into the foyer, she spotted the female and ran head-on into her arms.

"Yeri!" Jui said nuzzling her nose against Yeri's neck.

"Hi babe." Yeri said, kissing Jui's cheek.

"What time will she be back?" Ten asked.

"Before dinner." Yeri said.

"If you don't have schedules, you can stay for dinner and the night. Jui doesn't have practice till 1." Ten offered.

"Sure. I'll let Sani unnie know." Yeri said looking down at Jui.

"Where are we going?" Jui asked.

"Secret." Yeri said giving Jui a small smirk before giving her a quick peck on the lips.

"Okay, you two. You should get going. And remember to not be spotted as a couple. You guys can be affectionate with each other when you come back, but keep it on the down-low in public." Ten said before pushing the young couple out of the door.

"Bye Ten oppa!" Jui called back before running outside to the car.

"Hi Sani unnie." Jui greeted her friend who was in the driver seat.

"Hey Jui. Have fun on your guy's date tonight." Sani said looking at her mirror to see the young couple, who were holding hands.

"Oh, and unnie. I'm staying the night at NCT U's dorm. I'll be at practice in time though." Yeri said.

"Okay. Have fun and don't be spotted as a couple. If you are spotted, making it seem like you're just friends." Sani said.

"Yes, mam!" Jui jokingly said.

"And if you start getting chased or have to deal with saesangs, call either Irene unnie, Me, or Ten." Sani said.

"Got it." Yeri said.

"Alright. We're here so have a good night and I'll see you tomorrow. Ten will come pick you guys up at 5." Sani said, stopping the car.

The two girls quickly put their masks and caps on before exiting the car.

"So where are we going?" Jui asked, as the two walked down the busy street.

"You'll see. We're almost there." Yeri said, walking a bit faster.

"Oh my god!" Jui stood still staring at the building that Yeri had finally stopped at.

The small building was light brown with white accents and decals. The front had two large windows, and large planters on their sills. Above the double glass doors, was a blue sign that read in white cursive "Nikko's Cat Café."

"Come on. We don't have all day." Yeri said squeezing Jui's hand and pulling her into the quaint cafe.

"Oh my god there's so many cats!" Jui said bending down to pet one.

"Jui we have to order first." Yeri said in a teasing tone.

"Sorry." Jui said sheepishly, stamding up.

"Hi. Can I get a hot chocolate and and order of the house special soup, please." Yeri said, walking forward to the cash register.

"Do you have time slot for playing with our cats?" The boy behind the counter asked.

"Yes. We have the time slot booked for room 6 under Ji Yerim" Yeri said.

"Ah okay." The boy said.

"And i'll get a grill cheese and salad combo with a hot chocolate as well." Jui said.

"Okay. Your room is 3 on the right." The boy said.

"Your choice of name was cute." Jui said once they got to their room.

"Yeah. I didn't want to use my real full name,
so I just decided to use your last name. Besides, that might come true one day." Yeri said kissing Jui's cheek.

"I hope so too." Jui said smiling before placing a quick peck on Yeri's lips.

::

"We're back!" Jui yelled, her voice ringing through the NCT U dorm.

"HI!" Ten yelled back from kitchen.

"Oh! You guys are back!" Kun said, walking into the foyer.

"Is anyone else home gege?" Jui asked switching to Mandarin.

"Yeah. YangYang, Hendery, Lucas, and Xiaojun are over." Kun replied in Mandarin.

"Here. Let's drop our stuff off in my room. I think dinner's almost ready by the sounds of it." Jui said, grabbing Yeri's hand.

"So is the members over all going to be apart of NCT China?" Yeri asked.

"Sicheng oppa is also apart of it. SM wanted to put me and Mark in as well, but Mark and I declined. I already have 3 groups I'm active in, coming up on 4, plus I'm busy with solo activities." Jui explained putting her phone, wallet, and keys on the dresser on her side of the room.

"Oh that's cool. Just don't overwork yourself." Yeri said, squeezing Jui's hand before taking off her jacket and bag.

"I try not to." Jui was with a small smile.

"Dinner's ready!" Ten and Kun yelled in Mandarin.

"Come on. Let's go eat some of Kun gege's delicious cooking." Jui said to the confused Yeri.

Yeri simply smiled back.

"Okay. But I won't love it as much as I love you."

"I can't handle the cheese!" Jui said before running out of the room.