𝕗𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕖𝕤

1. Mark

The dreamies were doing a vlive, and at one point, while Jisung was talking, Jui started to fall asleep. She placed her head on Mark's shoulder and subconsiously curled up into Mark. Mark was shocked, and very flustered, at how close Jui was to him. They dreamies ended the vlive as soon as the others noticed Jui, and then proceeded to tease a beet red Mark, who got even more flustered once Jui woke up and said, "You're warm."

2. Jaemin

Jui was in a practice room, practicing for a solo performance. Jaemin went to go find her, and walked in on her practicing in a sports bra and sweats. It didn't help that she was practicing for her comeback "Ninano". She stopped the music and noticed Jaemin.

"Hi Nana!" Jui said, wiping the sweat off her forehead.

"H-Hi." Jaemin cursed himself for stuttering.

"What brings you here?" Jui said, oblivious to Jaemin's behaviour.

"The hyungs wanted me to come get you." Jaemin said scratching the back of his next.

"Okay. I need to do one more run through. Do you mind helping me? For the song I have male backup dancers, and I dance with one of them, but I'm alone so I've been not practicing correctly." Jui said.

"Sure." Jaemin tried his best to shove his feelings aside, as he knew the part Jui was talking about, and he had helped her practice once.

They finished the song and by accident, instead of facing away from eachother, they were facing each other.

Jaemin looked down to Jui, and felt his face heat up. Jui was breathless, and panting, yet she was still so pretty in his eyes. Jui just stood there, with a smile on her face, and her eyes staring deeply into Jaemin's.

They were snapped out of their trance, Taeyong's voice ran through the room. "Jaemin get away from Jui and Jui put a shirt on!"

3. Jeno

Dream was doing a vlive. Jui had read out a comment, asking Jui to say which member had the best muscles. Jui responded with Jaehyun or Johnny. Jeno was kind of disappointed and jealous, and a fan immediately commented about it. Jui saw the comment and wrapped her arms around Jeno.

"Don't worry Jeno-ah, your amazing in your own way. You don't need to be muscular to be a beautiful person."

Jeno smiled and his ears turned red when Jui interlaced their fingers together and proceeded to hold his hand through the rest of the vlive, which made JeJi shippers go insane.

4. Haechan

The two were having a pillow fight on Jui's bed when Jui suddenly grabbed two pillows in each hand, and hit Haechan with all of her strength. Haechan started to fall over, and Jui lost her balance, and Haechan fell on top of Jui. Haechan immeditaly tried to get up, and was apoligizing with a flushed face, when Jui pulled him back down, and switched so it so they were laying next to eachother.

"It's okay, besides, I like being in your arms."

If that didn't fluster Haechan enough, Jui made him even more red when she scooted upwards and kissed Haechan's forehead, before cuddling up to Haechan, eventually drifting off to sleep.

5. Chenle

In an interview, the members were asked to do a sexy pose. Jui was last.  She caught Chenle looking out of it, so she looked at him, bit her lip and 'shot' a bullet at Chenle, which caused the younger boy to cover his red face and not look at Jui for the rest of the day.

6. Jisung

The two were free styling at a show and "I Like It" had come on. Jui immediately started dancing, and a completely flustered Jisung who wasn't able to dance because he was so flustered, meanwhile the audience and people watching were mostly just in awe because of Jui's duality and stage presence.

7. Renjun

Renjun was filming a solo vlive, and he was walking around SME and found Jui at a random table somewhere drawing. He asked her what's she's drawing, and she said, "You. It's taking a long time though. I'm trying to make it accurate and life-like. So it has to be perfect like you." That made the boy (1) admire Jui even more for talent and dedication, (2) start blushing because she called him perfect, and (3) hug Jui and thank her