𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕖𝕤

"You all packed honey?" Yeri asked Jui.

"Yeah. Is your manager on the way?" Jui asked, as she hauled her suitcase out.

"Yeah, they'll be here in 10 minutes." Yeri said, as she navigated her way through the kitchen of Heartbreaker's dorm.

Jui swiped her, once again, black hair out of her face, and grabbed a beanie.

"Make sure to be safe, and remember Jungwoo's package for Serenity when you guys get to England." Midnight said.

"We will." Yeri said, as she made it to the entryway.

"Stay safe you two and come back in one piece." Sunmi said as she and Shownu came into the room.

"We will."

The rest of the heartbreaker members came into the living room, minus Serenity who was in England, to say farewell.

"At least we don't have to worry about them getting pregnant." Haji said from the stairs teasingly.

Haji and Jui both turned bright pink as the rest of the member laughed.

"Stay safe and don't get any STD or STI's kids." Sani said, adding to the teasing.

The couple's embarrassment was thankfully shortened by a text from her manager.

"We have to go now, but we will see you guys in a few months." Yeri said.

The couple quickly went around, getting hugs and cheek kisses, before eventually getting out the door of Heartbreaker's penthouse.

After taking the elevator to the bottom floor, the two quickly dashed into the van, seriously winded.

"To the airport!" Yeri wheezed.

"Off we go." Jui added panting.

Yeri's manager shaked her head at the two girls before pulling out and driving towards the airport.

"So where are you guys all going for the next three months?" Yeri's manager asked.

"Well, we are going to Potsdam, Germany for the first two weeks, then a week in Bordeaux, France. Then we're going to Edinburgh and England, and seeing Serenity's show. Then we're going around Spain and Portugal, to enjoy some beaches." Yeri said.

They quickly pulled up, and Jui got out first, before extending her hand for Yeri.

"Oh wow such a gentleman." Yeri joked.

"You know it and you love it babe."  Jui said, winking at her girlfriend.

The couple made it through the airport with out being swarmed by paparazzi, just a few fans were there and took some photos.

18 hours later, the couple and Jui's manager Kyunghi landed in Potsdam. 

The three made it to their hotel soon enough, and Jui quickly inspected the room for cameras.

"All clear." Jui said, taking off her large jacket.

Yeri was now in a t-shirt and shorts, and flopped on the bed.

"Change and come cuddle me." Yeri said, pouting.

"Impatient much." Jui said, smirking as she grabbed some fresh clothes and quickly changed.

Eventually, Jui got into bed, wrapping her arms around Yeri's upper and lower back. Yeri quickly placed her head on Jui's shoulder, and wrapped her arms around Jui's waist.

"You're exceptionally clingy." Jui said.

Yeri simply muffled into Jui's neck, causing Jui to laugh slightly.

"I love you though." Jui said, kissing Yeri's forehead.

Yeri looked up, smiling.

"I love you too." Yeri said before softly kissing Jui on the lips.

Jui smiled into the kiss before pulling away and rubbing Yeri's thigh slowly.

"Let's sleep, I'm dead." Jui said.

Yeri simply nodded before pulling Jui closer to her.