𝕤𝕠𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕚 𝟘.𝟚

NCT JUI LEAVING?

Recent announcements and controversy have cause fans to speculate that NCT's only female member is leaving the mega group

Earlier this month, Jui's phone was stolen and photos, videos, and text messages were leaked to the public by an unknown source to Dispatch. It contained videos of Heartbreaker and their significant others, texts between the members, rather personal texts between people, and photos of the couples.

Jui's taken the hardest hit, after her relationship with her label mate, Red Velvet's Yeri was revealed as well. SM is yet to comment on the girls' sexual orientation.

Fans of the other couples are blaming Jui for the problem, even though Jui's phone was stolen (as stated by SM).

Jui hasn't been active on social media at all since the news dropped, though Yeri's still been spotted, heavily guarded and often with fellow member Sani. And earlier today, SM released this statement:

"As of now, NCT's Jui will be taking an indefinite hiatus from the group, as well as be graduating for NCT DREAM due to personal issues. There will be a small dream show next month, and tickets will be online tomorrow."

Many supportive fans have commented that SM is just trying to get rid of the controversy surrounding Jui by kicking her out, and many are protesting it online, while also defending Yeri for those who also want her kicked out.

It is rumoured that Jui will be leaving SM as a whole, as well as all branches of NCT, and possibly HEARTBREAKER, though those have yet to be confirmed.

We will keep you updated when new information comes.