𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕠𝕗𝕗

"Look how cute they are."

"Omo. Taeyong's gonna die."

"Shut up and let them sleep."

Jui stirred.

She felt something wrapped around her. She opened her eyes and tried to get up before realizing she was currently sandwiched between Jeno and Jaemin.

"You idiots! You woke up Jui! Do you know how little sleep she's had the past few days?" Jaehyun said, scolding Haechan, Yuta, and Ten, and Mark who were standing over the three youngsters.

"What the, this isn't either of my rooms?" Jui questioned.

"We had a movie night last night with all of the members. You, Jaemin, and Jeno were practically passing out, so we sent you three to bed. You're on Taeyong's bed right now. Kun and Taeyong are making pancakes. Try to go back to sleep for a bit. Taeil will come and wake you guys up in a bit." Jaehyun said ruffling Jui's hair.

Jui, was VERY tired nodded and laid back down again, as Jaehyun dragged the others out of the room.

Jui looked up slightly and saw Jaemin.

He stirred slightly, and opened his eyes.

"Is it time to get up?" He asked, his voice very raspy.

"No. Mark, Yuta, Haechan, and Ten oppas came in and were fanboying over us. Jaehyun made them leave and told me we could sleep longer. Taeil oppa will come in a bit later. We can sleep longer."

"Good, because your beautiful voice just woke me up." Jaemin said winking at Jui.

Jui blushed deeply and couldn't find a correct answer to what Jaemin just said. As Jui had stopped functioning, an arm wrapped around her waist and pulled her away from Jaemin.

"Yah. I'm here to." Jeno said.

"S-Shut up you to. Let's just all go back to cuddling. I need more sleep." Jui said still blushing.

Jeno still had arm around Jui's waist, so he used the other arm to pull Jaemin in, and let his arm relax underneath Jaemin. He rested his head in the crook of Jui's neck.

Jaemin interlaced his fingers with Jeno's free hand, and placed his head on top of Jui's. He wrapped the other arm around Jui's waist.

Jui, who was completely trapped between the two, used her arms to the best of her ability and pulled the large blue blanket over them. She snuggled into Jaemin's chest and intertwined on her hands with Jeno's hand that was around her waist.

The three relaxed and fell asleep, in each others arms, warm and happy.

What seemed like minutes later, (which was actually a another hour), the light in the room turned on.

Taeil walked over and pulled the blanket off of the three, and the three groaned and huddled together more.

Taeil chuckled and shook the three.

"It's breakfast time, pancakes are waiting for you."

The three started detaching themselves from each other, and eventually got out. Taeil left the room in order to go get Chenle up.

"You guys can borrow some of Taeyong's clothes, they're in that dresser." Jui said, pointing at the dresser that was across from Taeyong's desk, which was right next to the bed.

Jui walked over to a small bag, and pulled out some clothes.

"I'm going to go change in the washroom. I'll be right back." Jui said before leaving the room.