𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦

kajijui_nct

❤️6,293,294 💬4,937,293

kajijui_nct My brand new mini album, Thank You is now available. They will be only $25.00 (plus shipping) for the next 4 weeks, and my mv is also out. This album is my way of saying thank you to you guys, and spreading the truth that is kept hushed up with in the entertainment industry, and how I really feel about things that happen around me. Thank you to my fellow members and friends for supporting me, Serenity unnie of Stray Kids for doing the album art and photography as well as helping with the filming of my mv's, Kyunghi and Jenny unnie's for keeping my on my feet and helping me allow this album to be put out, and lastly, thank you nctzens for letting my dreams not become just dreams.

I smiled slightly as I posted.

I went live and the comments started rolling in.

"Hello everyone! I'm going live so you all can ask me questions about my comeback." I said, waving to the camera.

"What was your inspiration for the songs?"

"I've had Downpour and Human in my drafts for a really long time, and I wrote both Dear Name and Melted in 2017. After IU sunbaenim released BBI-BBI, and wasn't riducled for it, I decided to put it out. Downpour is dedicated to you guys and friends, as a way of saying 'we'll be together for as long as possible'. Human is my way of speaking out against those 'fans' who think that kpop idols are possessions and that we are available to date anytime, and that in the end of day, we are all still human, we are people who have our own lives, and we won't marry a random 14 year old girl that is obsessed with someone who is much older than her."

"What is your favourite song of the album?"

"Downpour."

"Can you sing a bit of BBI-BBI?"

"Okay."

"Yellow C A R D
넘으면 침범이야 beep
매너는 여기까지 it's ma ma ma mine
Please keep the la la la line

Hello stup I D
넘으면 정색이야 beep
Stop it 거리 유지해 cause we don't know know know know
Comma we don't owe owe owe owe
(anything)"

"What do the other nct members think of your album? I love you unnie!"

"Aww thank you! I haven't told the nct members about me dropping the album. Xiaojun oppa has seen my lyric book. Kun, Johnny, and Jaehyun oppas have all heard the melodies for this song multiple times. I was able to convince SM about a month ago, and they gave me the time slot to promote, and I put the songs together, Kyunghi unnie arranged my schedule, Jenny and Serenity unnies planned the album look and did the photoshoots and album art, and Serenity storyboarded the mv and was assistant director and she filmed the closeups, as well as she filmed the mv for 'Human' which is also out as well. That all took about 3 weeks after we convinced SM."

"Unnie you're so hardworking! Make sure to get some rest before your next Solo Comeback or the next NCT Comeback!"

"Thank you! I'm taking a break after this and I might do some traveling with Krystal and Jessica unnies, or might go back to Canada with Mark oppa for a bit. WayV is SM's main focus right now, so we all get a bit of a break."

"Could you react to one of your mv's with the members of NCT?"

"That would be cool, maybe-"

"JUI!"

Jui was cut off by the non-WayV members all rushing into Jui's practice room.

"Hi guys!" Jui said, a large smile spreading onto her face. "Come say hi to the fans!"

"Hi!" The 15 members all choroused back.

"What did you come here for?" Jui asked, after she had finished pushing the camera back far enough so you could see everyone.

"Duh, you just low and behold randomly dropped an album. What are you? Beyonce?" Johnny sassed.

"Oh, well in that case, the fans want you guys to react to an mv of my choice? Would you guys be up to that?" Jui asked.

"Sure!"

"As long as you're not taking off your clothing in this one."

"Oh shut up Mark." Jui said, rolling her eyes as she leaned forward to grab her laptop.

"Yah!"

"Shhh."

"Which one are we going to watch?" Taeyong asked, directing his attention to the girl next to him.

"I think Human. Downpour is pretty much just lyrics."

Jui typed it in and pulled up the video.

"Woah! Already 12.5 million views?" Haechan exclaimed, seeing the video.

Jui quickly looked up to look at the camera and said, "Thank you guys!". Before ducking back to the laptop and turning on the korean subtitles.

"Woah...."

"That was....."

"That was so emotional."

"I'm so proud of you!"

"Woah. You said Serenity came up with the idea of the music video? It's so beautiful!"

"Thank you guys!" Jui said, smiling at her members, happy that they liked it.

"Let's go, we're all going out to dinner tonight!" Haechan said loudly.

"Bye guys!!! And again thank you for the support and love!" Jui said, ending her live stream.