𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕥

Jui nervously knocked on the door of Red Velvet's dorm. As she fiddled with frayed ends of her black hoodie, she panicked at the thought of seeing Yeri again. She had no idea why Yeri had called her asking her to come over, and she wouldn't want a repeat of what happened 1 week ago.

"Jui, nice to see you." Sani said, smiling kindly at the younger girl in front of her.

"Hi Sani unnie." Jui said, managing to crack a small smile to her close friend.

"Yeri's in her room, but first can I have a hug? I haven't seen you in forever." Sani said.

"Gladly." Jui said, truly smiling this time.

Sani enveloped the girl in a quick hug before Jui slowly walked to the room she counted as a third home in a way.

Jui quietly rapped on the door four times before nervously standing there.

"Joy unnie stop bothering me- oh. Hi Jui...." Yeri said.

Jui felt a pang of sadness at Yeri's appearance. The blonde had tear stains, and her eyes were red from evident crying. Her hoodie hung loosely from her body, as did her shorts, and Jui could tell she was skinnier.

Jui wasn't better though, her black and blue hair was knotted and messy, and piled into a messy bun that had fallen to her neck. She had huge bags under her eyes, and very red eyes. Her hoodie which once fit her perfect was sagging and her shorts were baggy and unflattering.

"Hi Yeri." Jui said quietly.

"Here, come inside." Yeri said motioning her bed.

"First off, I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions." Yeri said sitting down next to Jui.

"I should have waited for an explanation. And I'm especially sorry for the fact that you had to explain to the CEO and staff your family situation, because I know that shit's a rough topic for you to talk about."

"I know you might hate me now, and I accept that, if you still don't want to be a couple, I packed up your things you left at my dorm and it's in that box." Yeri sadly said, pointing at a large cardboard box labeled 'Jui's stuff'.

Jui stayed silent for about a minute after that, and Yeri felt tears well up.

"Just please give me an answer, I can't-" Jui cut Yeri by cupping her cheeks.

"Yeri, I love with all my heart. You're the first person in a relationship that accepted hardships on my part. Everyone's always wanted something from me or didn't support me fully. Thank you." Jui said, pouring out emotion in her voice.

"I love you too." Yeri said.

Jui leaned forward and kissed Yeri on the lips, removing her hands from Yeri's face and wrapping them around Yeri's waist.

Yeri melted into the kiss and wrapped her hands around Jui neck, and deepening the kiss.

After a few minutes or so, the two broke apart, panting slightly.

"Do you forgive me?" Jui and Yeri said at the same time.

The two giggled slightly before Jui answered first.

"Yes. I couldn't see a future without you."

"And I forgive you, babe." Yeri said.

"DINNER TIME." Irene yelled from the kitchen.

Forever and always, I will be yours, Kim Yerim.