𝕗𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪

Jui woke up one, and felt like crap. She was sad and defeated over her break-up, and most importantly, afraid. Afraid that she'd have to tell the public and her members what she went through as a kid and a teen. Jui's life before debut was not pretty, and she prefered not to talk about, and Xander was the only one who knew the truth. WayV had also left yesterday, and Lucas competely ignored her when they wished them fair well at the airport.

"Jui?" A soft voice brought her out of her trance.

Doyoung was standing in the door.

"Yeah?" She said, weakly smiling.

"Breakfast is ready, and.... Kyunghi noona called and said that the company has called us there for a meeting in 2 hours. About... what happened." He said looking at her with worry.

"Okay. Just let me get changed." She said, not looking at him.

Doyoung simply nodded and closed the door to Ten and Jui's shared room before heading back to the kitchen with a sigh.

"How is she doing?" Taeyong asked, upon seing Doyoung enter the kitchen.

"She's trying to be calm and happy, but I can tell that she's hurting. I could also sense fear in her eyes." Doyoung said, setting the table.

Taeyong sighed. "That's what I'm worried about. Jui likes to keep things private, and it's obvious as she didn't even tell us about Xander-ssi, nor does she ever talk about her family. I'm worried that what ever Jui is trying to keep private because it's something she'd rather say, she will be forced to tell the public by the company. She's already not doing well enough, plus with the breakup, I fear for her life."

"There's something that's worrying me as well." Jaehyun said, entering the kitchen.

"What is it?" Taeyong said, looking away from the eggs he was finishing.

"Lucas and Jui." He said sighing. "Those two are getting in way to many fights recently. Jui doesn't like sharing whats happening to her because she's selfless, and Lucas well...."

"He express himself and gets fed up when people don't tell him what's wrong with them." Doyoung finished.

"And recently Lucas has seemed to be lashing out on Jui a lot." Johnny said, coming into the kitchen.

"I hope that whatever happens, we'll all still be able to be together." Taeyong said, letting out a sigh before serving the food onto the plates.

"Morning oppas." Jui said, coming into the kitchen.

Jui walked into the kitchen/dining room in a long red sweater, jeans, and her black hair pulled into a ponytail.

"Morning Jui." The others replied back.

::

The remaining members of NCT that weren't in China all were sitting a conference room. All of them were nervous. But Jui was on a different level. Her eyes were filled with fear, and she was shaking slightly. Her skin had paled and she had both of her fists clenched on her lap.

"Jui." The CEO spoke.

"Yes, sir?" Jui replied, but her voice was no longer bright and cheery, it was dull and very very quiet.

"Explain your dating rumour, and be completely honest about it."

Jui paused for a bit before replying.

"I'm not dating Xander. I was out and about with him because he is my cousin. We were holding hands and such because I kept getting anxious because of the large crowds." Jui finally answered.