𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕤...

Jui groaned, smacking her phone a few times before her alarm of 'Zimzalabim' finally shut off. Rubbing her eyes, she sat up and looked around her room.

Seeing Renjun asleep on his bed, she quietly got changed and grabbed the small suitcase by the door before quietly walking into the kitchen.

Soon, a soft knock came from the door.

"Yeri." Jui whispered.

"Are you ready to go?" Yeri asked, placing a swift kiss on Jui's lips.

"Yeah. Thanks for coming and picking me up." Jui said, stepping outside and closing the door behind her.

"Why the quick plans?" Yeri asked as they walked to Sani's car.

"I heard my parents are heading to Canada, which is where I was going to go to spend Remberance Day, so I figured I'd stay in korea, as there would be family in France, but I found out my aunt and her family are coming to Seoul, and are trying to arrange a meeting with SM. SM's dealing with it, but they asked to leave the country for the next little while, so I'm meeting up with WayV. They have a break for the weekend, so YangYang and I are flying to Germany for Remberance Day." Jui explained as she loaded the luggage into the trunk before hopping in the backseat.

"Hey Jui." Sani said.

"Hi Sani unnie. Thanks for the ride." Jui said, squeezing Sani's shoulder as the car took off.

"No problem. I'm surprised you're actually awake."

"Yeah well I do have a 3 am flight." Jui sheepishly said, grinning.

Jui napped the rest of the ride, with Yeri's head on her shoulder and her head on top of Yeri's.

Jui finally arrived at the airport, giving Yeri a quick kiss on the cheek and Sani a hug before boarding her flight.

Suddenly, her phone buzzed.

Currywurst Bro

Have you boarded your flight yet?

Apfelschorle Hoe

Yeah, why'd you ask?

Currywurst Bro

Trying to time arrival time and our schedules

Apfelschorle Hoe

My flight lands at 5 am.

Currywurst Bro

kk
want us to bring you food?

Apfelschorle Hoe

yes plz there is only pretzels and I'm hungry

Currywurst Bro

see you soon

Apfelschorle Hoe

love you

Currywurst Bro

love you too